madmatt's Jap Style Twingo - New Wheel Colour

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelly_GT":15jrese7 said:
weebob":15jrese7 said:
Kelly_GT":15jrese7 said:
Sorry! :( haha
Not even 100 posts and already gutter level..... Kelly, I'm impressed

So am I haha! People will be getting a bad impression of me :( ..

I wouldn't worry Kelly, I don't think its possible to chat with this lot and stay above gutter level :p

Leanne":10uxm8g4 said:
Kelly_GT":10uxm8g4 said:
weebob":10uxm8g4 said:
Kelly_GT":10uxm8g4 said:
Sorry! :( haha
Not even 100 posts and already gutter level..... Kelly, I'm impressed

So am I haha! People will be getting a bad impression of me :( ..

I wouldn't worry Kelly, I don't think its possible to chat with this lot and stay above gutter level :p

Yeah Leanne after reading a few posts on her I think my comments are quite mild :lol:

To be fair to Leanne, I think a number of her posts were edited out of her control

orbital":2iyv8gc0 said:
ditch first box! if its too aloud turn music up ;)

I have other, more pressing plans: Wheels + Tyres

ANYWHOO!

SEATS :D
Recaros1.jpg

Nice colours to go with your motor. They look like a good match :)

Should be comfy too

They look like integra type r seats? Look really good though mate

Kelly_GT":2wbocr51 said:
DrDrew":2wbocr51 said:
To be fair to Leanne, I think a number of her posts were edited out of her control

What posts? :shock:

Oh what DrDrew means is the people with the power to edit posts, sometimes edit mine to below gutter level :lol: (or do they ;))

Anyways back on topic love the seats Matt :cool:

Leanne":nssn6ad9 said:
Kelly_GT":nssn6ad9 said:
DrDrew":nssn6ad9 said:

What posts? :shock:

Oh what DrDrew means is the people with the power to edit posts, sometimes edit mine to below gutter level :lol: (or do they ;))

Anyways back on topic love the seats Matt :cool:

Ah I see :) anyway yeah I agree get harnesses matt, it will be good to feel safer getting into your car :p

Prabmire":p1yusf6z said:
Matt are they evo recliners dude

Prize for that man, Evo 4 Recliners :)

But yes Dave, quite similar to ITR seats. Different Insert and the bolsters are a different shape (slightly more snug on the Evo seats) but same basic frame :D

Harnesses are on the cards :) once I get a harness bar made up and lose the back seats :D

Cheers for the comments guys :D
They sit closer to the ground so it's a bit more of a "Seat of your pants" ride :D haha

madmatt":2r941rkv said:
They sit closer to the ground so it's a bit more of a "Seat of your pants" ride :D haha
More how it should be then. I think the standard seats are too high

It's been quiet on this front recently, so I thought I'd just update this.

Refitted my HIDs tonight...in the rain (wasn't fun).
6000K HIDs, 35w (Yellow Fogs on, just for effect :lol:) Also have some 3000K Bulbs to go with the Jap Look, pics sooon :)

HID1.jpg

HID2.jpg

Sooon, I shall be in possession of some nice Japanese Styled, UBER lightweight Wheels with some Toyo T1-Rs to wrap around them.

I'll be carrying out a Stud Conversion on the Twingo and (eventually) getting some lovely Forged Nuts for them :D

A wee, pre-arrival update on my wheels :)

I have purchased these LOVERLY Rota Slipstreams in 15x7" and they shall be wrapped in some Japanese Rubber :)

319617_10150304882832541_653572540_8283131_1226236607_n.jpg

For those that don't know, the Rota Slips are copies of the popular Desmond Regamaster Evo wheels and so the Spoon wheels. They do get some of the Honda loyalists riled up but the Rotas are very good quality wheels and I'd be proud to have them on mine :D