madmatt's Jap Style Twingo - New Wheel Colour

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madmatt":2gecmgl2 said:
matbry01":2gecmgl2 said:
found out about your break resi ? :)
Forgot to update Mat, I found it sitting on top of my gearbox!
The Mongos from Renault Arnold Clark Stirling, neglected to bolt the fecking thing back on when they switched out my Injection computer.

It was sitting, cap next to the Exhaust manifold and now the fluid level is low...not a happy bunny but I can't prove it was them :evil:

Wtf what a bunch of tools !! Surely it could of melted due to the extreme heat by it ???

matbry01":jkci2j0p said:
Wtf what a bunch of tools !! Surely it could of melted due to the extreme heat by it ???

It could have indeed, hence the extreme displeasure...

I've been looking at wheels recently and I've decided against the Rotas, prefer some REAL Jap metal under my arches or at least something used on Jap cars.

Got my eyes on some Advan RGIIs, if I can get them in the right size.
Also trying to track down some Compomotive FH or TS's :)

I missed some 16" TS on the Bay for £140 odd quid, I was gutted!
Very similar to the "Intra" alloys on one of the Civic Shuttles in the Dec '10 Banzai :D
EDIT: These
intra5.jpg

I think, I shall do a big update once my Exhaust is finished and sorted next Friday, watch this space :D

Oh I'm loving that roar, and the way you hear it coming :)

I'm loving the progress your making looking awesome

Cheers for the Comments guys.

That's the HKS Mushroom filter someone asked to get an Audio Clip of :)

Today: EXHAUST TIME!!!! :D
There will be more pics and maybe Videos in Due course :)

madmatt":97gk6pij said:
Kelly_GT":97gk6pij said:
Video of Matt's twingo:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFcCiuq4BIY[/youtube]

Cheers Kelly :D

No bother ;)
Need to take more pics of my car once my additions go on, got a package today :D and since we got paid I'm thinking of getting something else too.

I'll probably see your exhaust tomorrow anyway :)

My EXHAUST IS DONE! And for cheaper than I expected :D

Will get pics up soon :)

Now pondering whether I should do something I've been wanting to do...only a bit earlier :twisted:

Always good when somethings cheaper then you expected :lol:

Just do it , what ever it is you only live once . Ive done that all my life and im only 20 but ive done alot of things haha

:D :D

Ollie133cup":314woi2u said:
Just do it , what ever it is you only live once . Ive done that all my life and im only 20 but ive done alot of things haha

:D :D

Thats the spirit! Thats how I've ended up with three brand new cars in two years!

Waiting for the pics though matt!

Well it's sorting my seats out, so Subframes and the seats my mate is selling....I'm not telling what seats, I like teasing you lot hahah :lol:

Well, I've been taking pics on my mates DSLR and (being a Canon) it only takes pictures in .RAW format which you then have to use their software to get any of the pics to a useable state!!!!

I digress, tomorrow morning shall be Detailing the Twingo for the Glasgow Meet, so should have some nice pictures for that :)

Pondering whether I should get the last box (first really but only remaining box) taken out of the exhaust to give me a bit more noise but I actually like how it sounds now :) nice and sporty burble.

madmatt":1vh7oxf3 said:
Well, I've been taking pics on my mates DSLR and (being a Canon) it only takes pictures in .RAW format which you then have to use their software to get any of the pics to a useable state!!!!
I know Canons are rubish, but they will also take pics in JPEG format as well. Raw is best, as all the sensor data is saved, without any adjustments. So, a slightly wrong camera setting can be brought back in software adjustment on computer. Smaller file sizes that can be viewed direct have been adjusted to the in-camera settings for contrast/brightness/sharpneness.....then compressed and saved as TIFF or JPEG depending on the file size selected. Just adjust the image size/quality

Looking forward to seeing and listening to the new zorst :cool:

It's not my camera Neil, so I don't have a clue how to get into the extra settings on it, I just know how to take photos and adjust some of the settings :oops:

But, I thought my exhaust was quiet (it's killed by all the intake noise) but I stood behind my car and my brother gave it a little rev. Sounds AWESOME :)

Get a vid up for all those who aren't able to see it in the metal then!

Update Time:

Some Stickers
DSC_0013.jpg

Tegiwa Towing Eye and Apexi N1 Black Backbox with Custom Midpipe back Stainless System (better pics soon).
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

VHT Crinkle Red Intake Manifold and parts Stickers Under bonnet
DSC_0016.jpg

Stainless Steel Tegiwa Numberplate Tilt Bracket, 13" x 7" License Plate, Sickspeed Gold Anodised Numberplate Bolts
DSC_0022.jpg

Also Carbon Wrapped the Front License Recess and added a JDM Honda Issue Road Flare into the passenger's footwell. (just in the left corner of this shot)
DSC_0003.jpg