FCS hotel - Derby Pride Park Travel lodge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm booked. Should be good if last year is anything to go bye.

Jra3d (James) + Midge (Emily)
maggi112 (James) + Caz-133cup (Carrie)
Miniwinkface (Rachel) + Twingogeekeo (Karl)
Singlespeed (Neil)
Friedchicken91 (chicken) + gf

It's been said at least 3 times in this thread within the last two pages.....

So you ignored the direct link I posted to book it and the same link copied by Neil then.....? Jeez there's no helping some people.

No I lack patience with people who can't help themselves with the copious amounts of info given ;)

Anyhoo back on topic.

Dave mentioned a poss meal on the Sat.... Who'd be up for that? If we get confirmed numbers we can look at venues.

https://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/rooms_rates.php?hotel_id=402&from=list
Derby Pride Park Travel lodge
Saturday 16th June

I think that following it first time, the link drops the date as theres just the hotel reference and no cookie info to direct to the date.

So, find 16th June which is the Saturday... Checkin from 3pm and all meet up ready for a chat, food, beer... ready for convoy on Sunday morning :)

maggi112":38xvy6gu said:
Can't you bring charlottes mate with you chicken? The one with epic boobs?
a) she's my friend too, b) she's taken so no threesome c) was waiting for that comment :p

Ha shame. You know me too well!

I only know her as epic boob girl but she was quite a laugh and funny (see I noticed she had a personality too)

maggi112":a06eqaxt said:
Ha shame. You know me too well!

I only know her as epic boob girl but she was quite a laugh and funny (see I noticed she had a personality too)
you can't remember what her face looked like though :p

Looks like I am going to have a room by myself :p i will book it when i get money i am owed.

Quick Question, feel free to give me abuse, did everyone go for Sale Rate?

I managed to pay £15 for my room for myself :S

I have the correct details on my Booking Details, Travelodge Derby Pride Park, 16th June 2012

:S how have i got it cheaper :S

https://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/rooms_rates.php?hotel_id=402&from=list
Following the link first time, theres no date or direct booking link. Use the 'search and book' tab
Derby Pride Park Travel lodge
Saturday 16th June

So, find 16th June which is the Saturday... Checkin from 3pm and all meet up ready for a chat, food, beer... ready for convoy on Sunday morning.

Booked so far:-
Jra3d (James) + Midge (Emily)
maggi112 (James) + Caz-133cup (Carrie)
Miniwinkface (Rachel) + Twingogeekeo (Karl)
Singlespeed (Neil)
Friedchicken91 (chicken) + gf
Decbolton(dec) + fiance(laura)
HigtonA (Andrew)
Gareth (Gareth )

I'll be booking hopefully later today but need to wait a few days before I can buy my FCS tickets as I'm waiting for cleared payment for something else on Paypal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.