FCS hotel - Derby Pride Park Travel lodge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will convoying from near the center of derby be workable, or would it turn into a scatered mess?

Only one way to find out :lol:

But needs to be onsite parking.

singlespeed":18ne04xi said:
will convoying from near the center of derby be workable, or would it turn into a scatered mess?
With at least 3 members being from Derby (area) that could be a good idea....

Just to let you guys know, i haven't really been following the FCS threads but I am going travel down for it, because i wanted to go last year but i couldnt.

Sooo.... If you make a decision let me know where i should book.

Cheers, Andrew

Anyone fancy doing Travel Lodge at Tamworth? It's £30 for the night, half an hour drive from Donnington (so probably about the same as from Derby), but its straight up the M42/A42... https://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=182

There is on site parking, you have to enter your reg. no at the console when checking into the hotel, as car park is operated by another company.

Daveyb133":nx346ggf said:
Miles away mate!!
Granted Derby is nearer, I was just thinking in terms of prices. Thing is with all the local hotels they know when these events are on so they rack up the prices.. £50 at tthat Ashby PI is a lot for one night.

I'm up for doing a twin room if it cuts costs down, last year when I brought my friend it costed £50 for the twin room but split the cost and it's £25 each.

Mr_Ben":1wawjley said:
That's why I suggested my two......
ah sorry, didnt see your previous post. I'm up for staying in Derby :) I'll have a look later, just about to go on and buy my tickets for FCS.

decbolton":2bt5dcn5 said:
unsure whether to just drive, less than a hour and a half

Probably work out cheaper driving early morning then! Why pay £50 (£25 if you share a room) when it's not too far away?

I am going to need to travel down from glasgow so i definitely need to stay at a hotel maybe for a night or two, but i dunno where would be best to book

Well numerous place have been suggested some by people that actually live in Derby....... :|

Mr_Ben":2bojqgfc said:
Well numerous place have been suggested some by people that actually live in Derby....... :|
We'll let the Derby locals decide in that case... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.