FCS hotel - Derby Pride Park Travel lodge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jra3d":14c5nvl2 said:
maggi112":14c5nvl2 said:
Not even coming up in the evening for a pint?

Sorry fella no can do either!!
Gutted mate! :/

What time is everyone thinking of getting to the hotel? Same time as last year?

I should really start thinking bout planning a convoy down... Neil? You got any ideas? Meet somewhere on the M74?

HigtonA":2wprqu1h said:
I should really start thinking bout planning a convoy down... Neil? You got any ideas? Meet somewhere on the M74?
Yep, no problems with that. Theres a few services below Glasgow where I could meet you 10-11ish Saturday morning, which should see us down there with plenty of time.

Dave (Dabbot) are you heading down on Saturday, or do you have other plans?

Taking Carrie for champagne brunch the morning before and an afternoon out so will be around the track far earlier than most I would imagine. Will be leaving Lincoln around 9 the morning before. Sorry dec!

singlespeed":143i7k6w said:
HigtonA":143i7k6w said:
Yep, no problems with that. Theres a few services below Glasgow where I could meet you 10-11ish Saturday morning, which should see us down there with plenty of time.

Dave (Dabbot) are you heading down on Saturday, or do you have other plans?

I will see what service stations is best and I will get back to you. I am not travelling. Back to Scotland after the show, going to see family in Nottingham.

I'm slowly working my way through the little bits though! Will be gettig there, whether or not the bits are in parts at mine or just booked items or actually on the car in the next 3/4 weeks...

decbolton":2i2ntjlv said:
same! i've been working on getting a motorbike atm, so im ashamed to sya my cars taken abit of a sideline
Good lad, bikes are well worth it

probs head down on saturday havnt made any plans yet tho

Might meet you guys up there on Saturday, I'm going up with a friend (he has a 197) and I think we're staying at the travel lodge..

I've not booked as i live closeby, BUT can i join the convoy in the morning with you?

Wasn't sure if there was an official meet before entering the show.

waitey":2fd855c7 said:
I've not booked as i live closeby, BUT can i join the convoy in the morning with you?

Wasn't sure if there was an official meet before entering the show.
No!!! People at the hotel only.

Only joking of course you can people did it last year. If you live nearby come along in the evening like davey

I should hopefully be bout in the evening as the missis booked us a hotel witch is bout half hour away but not sure what it's called have to ask her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.