FCS hotel - Derby Pride Park Travel lodge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashby sounds better to me see what others think aswell.

Yeah, sorry - hadn't been past the site since the construction hoarding was up so didn't know they'd been silly with parking. Was thinking it might put you in a place with slightly more to do than just have the hotel/Maccy's

DrDrew":8u3sjs7x said:
Yeah, sorry - hadn't been past the site since the construction hoarding was up so didn't know they'd been silly with parking. Was thinking it might put you in a place with slightly more to do than just have the hotel/Maccy's

Bit more aslong as theres a bar in the hotel then were sorted

I've stood in a tunnel with many of you lot for a few hours in the cold. Any bar at the hotel will do me. I'll want some time in the hotel room besides :p

I've already booked a hotel just a few mintutes away from Donington but ive forgot the name :( sure it was a holiday inn and was £35 for the night with parking on site and a bar and restaurant so thats where me and my son will be staying and even better cos children under 12 stay and eat free i will check my email and post up where im staying :)

Balls. Was gonna say I'll hotel it, but they've put the prices up to £50.00. Sneaky buggers.

might have to book a hotel aswell anyone for sharing a room (not bed)

Best we all book into the same hotel make it easy so we really need to work out a hotel and all book from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.