White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the play/pause/stop pedals, they're a neat renault extra. :D

BEJ_2011":r109ji5h said:
Oh ok, they look really cool :) how much do these cost?

They look better in real life but would definately improve the look of our cars to replace the black rubber ones :D I think they are around £52 really simple to fit aswell, cant wait to be paid next week lol

Looks really well with all the extra black bits, would look brilliant with some 16 inch team dynamics prorace 1.2 in gloss black.

cars coming on well, loving it.

bet u get loads of attention in it

Few new ones from its big clean today:

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

holliedynamique":jylb9724 said:
They are aluminium pedals that cover the accelerator pedal and replace the rubber on the brake and clutch pedal, they have playstation style play, stop and pause symbols on them, for accelerate, stop and clutch lol ill find a pic
76f398d8.jpg

These are awesome they was one of the first things put in my car.

They do look so cool and look easy to fit aswell :) does the sticky stuff have a good stick? lol

holliedynamique":3r95a2o3 said:
They do look so cool and look easy to fit aswell :) does the sticky stuff have a good stick? lol

Yeah they do have a good stick, mine are stuck and wont budge :)

I love them on the car :)

That's good then thank u :) it's only cause some of my old Citroen C1 accesories had to be stuck on and there glue was terrible, but renault accessories are way ahead in terms of quality!

Yea they stick on really well mine have been in the car since ive owned it

Thats okay then and yours was slightly newer lol Its just such a fun car that i enjoy driving, tend to always go the long routes round

Same lol, I live reasonably close to work but end up having to drive out often so drive, but cos it's so short I take a long route so it has time to warm up and so I can have some fun :lol:

You got your pedals yet?!