White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dazza1":2hzzpt67 said:
Looks sweet with the windows tinted. What's the xzorst sound like?

Not any louder than stock but when you start it up it sounds a bit muffley and also when you accelerate it pops slightly which is great :lol:

I gave my car a quick clean on wednesday afternoon while enjoying the sunny hot weather, no before pictures but a few from the front after showing the shine, will one day do a full detail thread for those on here who also suffer from OCD car cleaning:

2b988d46.jpg

ab1f58c9.jpg

Also found a few old pictures in nice weather before I did most of my mods off my mums car and my twingo:

2f0f6919.jpg

183f2771.jpg

60756c5d.jpg

holliedynamique":3dqsxzs2 said:
Thank u, its a shame my mums car never gets cleaned often lol never realised how dirty it was then

How can you not keep that car clean! Bring it to me once a week and I'll clean it!

You've done a good job with that. You should do your mums car as well, can't have a car like that getting dirty

Daveyb133":3muxy6m4 said:
You've done a good job with that. You should do your mums car as well, can't have a car like that getting dirty

I would love too, BUT.... im not allowed to touch the RS 250 as my dad likes to do it and dosent trust me to not scratch it or cause it to self destruct! even though i work for a detailing company and have worked on astons, porches, bentleys, rolls royces, ferraris and a duccatti! You would think he could let me be trusted to do it but thats my dad sadly lol :lol:
He happily uses all my DODO juice gear though!

£75 for window tints? i was quoted £180 the other day. fml. cant seem to find many people around my area doing it that! i would prefer to go with someone who has been recommended to me!

Yea they did my C1 tints last year for £90, very good service and well priced considering they give a lifetime guarantee with the film, but some companies around plymouth wanted over £200 which is more than Renault charge at factory! Just keep searching I would and if u type in the companies name on google loads have reviews

I know its not a GT but i found the back to be a bit bare without something there and felt a bit silly putting a Renaultsport badge there untill i get black gloss alloys or had an engine upgrade lol

thats given me an idea to take the twingo off the back of mine and put a renault sport on on there :O

I want to buy the RS renaultsport official badge for it like whats on my mums RS 250 but they are £38 and i think people would laugh at it, but it is very small

Here are some pictures off my newly fitted LED interior light and hatton performance sticker, brilliant service from them thank u :)

Here is a before of the light:
7aeb0cf7.jpg

After:
4689d142.jpg

df17fcbb.jpg

Sticker :)
31e48134.jpg

ed9183a2.jpg

I like where you've put your sticker, im not too sure on where mine is :-/ might have to get a new one :)

Decided to change my front sidelights tonite for my new LED's also changed the boot light with my spare one left over, here are some pictures:

Had a problem with one LED that didnt seem to like being in the front sidelight as it kept flickering on and off so I changed it for the boot one and it worked fine in there
Heres the bootlight-

bc74d5cd.jpg

ca4ac4a9.jpg

And the front sidelights, will get better pictures of them at nite soon :):

e551fd4f.jpg

88f9fcc0.jpg

6b1360b3.jpg

Thanks for looking :) looking to order the play, stop, pause pedals from Karl next friday so will update with pics soon

They are aluminium pedals that cover the accelerator pedal and replace the rubber on the brake and clutch pedal, they have playstation style play, stop and pause symbols on them, for accelerate, stop and clutch lol ill find a pic
76f398d8.jpg