White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that looks really smart. Alloys will look good when u get them done lepsons do a good job on alloys the done my panda 100hp wheels black for me

Dazza1":2oqg8t9n said:
I like that looks really smart. Alloys will look good when u get them done lepsons do a good job on alloys the done my panda 100hp wheels black for me

Thank u thats very kind, im going to get a quote from Renault and a few local respray companies :D

Nice! That spoiler looks pretty immense too :)
Any idea on rough prices for one? Would need it to be gloss black! Any help is appreciated!

BEJ_2011":30d22wix said:
Nice! That spoiler looks pretty immense too :)
Any idea on rough prices for one? Would need it to be gloss black! Any help is appreciated!

I brought mine for £95 i think from renault before the car arrived, and they sprayed it gloss black for free and fitted but quoted me £35 for it before, hope this helps

holliedynamique":mcfhh515 said:
I brought mine for £95 i think from renault before the car arrived, and they sprayed it gloss black for free and fitted but quoted me £35 for it before, hope this helps

Ill get onto renault first thing tomorrow then :)

BEJ_2011":1ywuoh8s said:
holliedynamique":1ywuoh8s said:

Ill get onto renault first thing tomorrow then :)

You wont regret it, changes the back so much, just looks like a completely different car, have you got any pictures of your car?

Just an update, getting my windows tinted tomorrow afternoon :) so will post some pictures up in the evening, getting the factory grade tint so its not too dark

Here's some pictures of the tints, not the greatest pictures as the light was getting low, included a close up of my twingo 133.net club sticker:

Really pleased with them, £75 and lifetime guarantee
98f8c792.jpg

0efe80de.jpg

8a169e2a.jpg

looks good, the twingo is just one of those cars that needs rear tints, no matter the flavour

Just had a longlife stainless steel exhaust fitted that has a tip just like the RS :) so so pleased with it, much better than a screw on tip:

bef96810.jpg

Will post more up later :)

holliedynamique":2mitwm2b said:
Just had a longlife stainless steel exhaust fitted that has a tip just like the RS :) so so pleased with it, much better than a screw on tip:

bef96810.jpg

Will post more up later :)

I see what you mean now.. much better looking.. maybe its something to think about for the future :)... ive got so much planned for mine.. just wish my bank balance would agree with me for once :)