White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that's definately the RS 250 knob cos it's a different colour to the twingo gaitor one, I used a rubber glove today and it moved ever so slightly, what I'll do is order the RS megane pull up reverse knob and get Renault to fit it, if it dosent fit I'll sell it again

I got a puncture on Easter Sunday, a lovely present of a nail sticking out my perfect Goodyear tyre, bit of a waste :( had so much tread left on it may c if somewhere will repair it as it will just be out on my alloy in storage;

0d4bd6f4.jpg

I got my dad out to help me fitting spare tyre which was a 14" steelie, nice continental tyre on it though had plenty of grip but was embarrassing doing 50mph on the 70mph bits :(

d5a39ba9.jpg

Once it was fitted I gave the car a full clean inside and out and washed my alloy off, I used tarmalade dodo juice to get rid of the bad tar build up in the alloy that came off and it worked a treat great stuff!!! I actually liked the spare wheel the black on white lol

c531094a.jpg

Before I started cleaning my car I fitted my new RS gear gaitor, makes such a difference brightens up the lower console with the silver base and love the look of the leather and suede mix:

460ff530.jpg

df4d7f27.jpg

89cb32be.jpg

e5d6ab54.jpg

Last addition today was putting my alloys on, was going to wait a couple more weeks but I couldn't run on the spare any longer lol this pic prices how much can fit in a twingo with the seats folded up, 4 alloys wheels and spacers in a big box!!

daa3afdb.jpg

8f4403c4.jpg

And pictures once they were on, so pleased with them they look great just not do great when u have to park on a main road some nights I used to park as close as possible as I had massive rim protector tyres but got to b. very careful now!

0252af2b.jpg

3e356d34.jpg

that twingo looks brilliant! if i remove my wheel covers and squint at mine its similar.... sort of :D

looks good,

why did u only do 50 in a 70? have you only got a skinnny spare wheel then as mine comes with a full size spare

It's a full size continental tyre but it said limited to 80kph, it may be because it was a 14" rather than 15" but it's circumference was the same because of the fatter tyres? Bit bizzare

The wife had a flat on her car when we was at the seaside and max speed with the space saver was 50mph

manofhow":2b4fig4j said:
looks good,

why did u only do 50 in a 70? have you only got a skinnny spare wheel then as mine comes with a full size spare

It does come with a full sized spare with a full Conti Tyre (Comfort 2s on the 133) but the Wheel itself is Speed Limited :(

Some pictures of my car with the new wheels on :D and spotted a nurburgring edition corsa which was cool but not when I looked at it :(

99fae1e1.jpg

62b3b26c.jpg

b7cf49e0.jpg

Also how low shall I go lol :)

a14accf9.jpg