New Renaultsport 133 Announced at Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dempsej":3kmzy5zl said:
Skoda_Yeti_foto_1.jpg

twingo22.jpg

hmmmmm.....

looks like the same >_> but still omg so ugly what where they thinkin of making a sporty car look like that

I don't like the the new front end but I may get used to it.
The back end is a different ball game, its not good :(

Love my 133, Just can't see the same thing in the new one.
Its almost as if they took all the good bits and changed them.

I do like the black mirrors on the new RS.

Someone on RS forums did a PS without the extra light cluster. Looks much better.

Twingo-butbetter.jpg

Wow, what a let down.. they have taken the good looks of the 133 and got rid of them...not good

I like it without the extra lights, it also looks a lot better with the front grille bit in anthracite rather than LY.

i really like it without the extra lights, 10 times better. still dont like the back though!!

looks better without the lights, think the black bit makes it look like its got a moustache though

looking at the remodeled front end, it reminds me of the new punto :?

Are these new seats in Twingo the ones that come as a standard option in Clio RS? If so, the rails should support Recaro seats from Clio as well. Just checking ;)

Not sure if this is somewhere on the site already, but here it is anyway:

[youtube]vL0zDjoeh3I[/youtube]

mixed emotions. tempted to buy and fit to current 133, sort it out so it'll fit the head lights as it looks like someones taken a bite out of it. smooth over the fog lights like the pre-vendered pictures above.
since my car is colour coded, keep the black bits black but have wing in blood orange. very tempting as the arches look smoother then the current and follows the proto-type arches which were to die for.
so bottem have ace, top half crap. wont mention the back...

I hated the look of the new version when I first saw the pics but after watching the video and adverts a few times I'm starting to love it. Can't wait to see one in the flesh then I can decide for sure. I definately like the extra touches they've added to the interior. Makes it a little more stylish. I'm loving them new 2 tone black & White seats but can't see them being standard, prob be an extra £1k or so for them.

Love the inside looks immense but WTF it looks like the new RS is on coke I seen a side shot on steves facebook with looked good but the pics here doesent make me want to buy the new 1 and the dini is rotten is that the 133 or the Gt either way me no likey unless they do something special to it then il Mabi consider it for my next 1 but tbh I'm disappointed renault could have made a mistake now it looks like a complete girly car looks alot better without the huge ass lights

hello and welcome to 4 months ago how may i help?

general-twingo-renaultsport/new-renaultsport-133-announced-frankfurt-t3894.html