New Renaultsport 133 Announced at Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrDrew":1zemypx2 said:
Leanne":1zemypx2 said:
not a fan of the spoiler on the pink one but I like the spoiler on the LY on isn't it the same one as soem people have already got on theirs now?

Yeah, the spoiler on the yellow one looks like the current RS spoiler.

With you on the other one - don't like the spoiler on the pinky/purpley twingo
Current optional extra RS spoiler. So will this be made into the standard RS spoiler?
Rear.jpg

Current GT spoiler which is the standard fit for all current models with a spoiler
Diniback.jpg

Leanne":3bf9pqd7 said:
you'd think the RS spoiler would be standard on an RS and the GT on the GT lol

Same as on the 200.....

I must admit the exterior of the car does absolutely nothing for me. Just looks too fussy at the back and the extra lights in the bood lid just look like they couldn't think of anything better to do so slapped on some extra lights! :(

Maybe it'll look better in other colours but I'm not won over. The Gordini looks ok but the wheels look far too small.

I just think they've made changes for the sake of changing it. I'd rather have seen a complete redesign of the car. The current version is still the better looking car.

Of course this will probably sell plenty as people like the latest and 'greatest'! lol

Alex_225":39edml3j said:
Of course this will probably sell plenty as people like the latest and 'greatest'! lol

The launch of it has so far reminded me of the 200 a few years back. So many people where "I hate it, the 197 is far far better looking" etc etc. Most of those people now all own 200's. :lol:

I never left. Work depending I just find it difficult to get on sometimes, especially as my studio was up in the air for the past few weeks with no computer.

Anyway back on topic....

It will be interesting to see the price change with the new models, as well as costs for the extras they seem to be putting in.

what is the guy doing in the background to the right!? pmsl!
I do love that colour though!

Yeah, the motorshow lighting will make it look better, what i meant is, i like the anthracite bit on the front rather than the yellow as they have it in the press release photos!

Courtney":1ppvhnd8 said:
Yeah, the motorshow lighting will make it look better, what i meant is, i like the anthracite bit on the front rather than the yellow as they have it in the press release photos!

+1

Maybe anthracite will be in cup version?