New Renaultsport 133 Announced at Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its probably just one of the options. Unless they do it for the cup version as standard?

Courtney":3vjpphk0 said:
I think its probably just one of the options. Unless they do it for the cup version as standard?
Al":3vjpphk0 said:
Customers can personalise the exterior with a design pack which sees the F1 splitter, door mirror housings and Renaultsport spoiler all finished in anthracite.

Matt":1jrqrgjo said:
Al":1jrqrgjo said:
Customers can personalise the exterior with a design pack which sees the F1 splitter, door mirror housings and Renaultsport spoiler all finished in anthracite.

Note to self: when looking at photos, read text attached to them.

This option [will] SHOULD be mendatory.

dempsej":c4j7520e said:
Matt":c4j7520e said:
Al":c4j7520e said:

Note to self: when looking at photos, read text attached to them.

This option will be mendatory.
Haha same for me :p

Al":27jfbynn said:
Alex_225":27jfbynn said:
Of course this will probably sell plenty as people like the latest and 'greatest'! lol

The launch of it has so far reminded me of the 200 a few years back. So many people where "I hate it, the 197 is far far better looking" etc etc. Most of those people now all own 200's. :lol:

Funnily enough the 200 has grown on me but it still has a face that only a mother could love. The 197 was slightly boring looking though.

I just don't get this F1 style diffuser, it just doesn't really go on the car. I didn't like it on the 200 either though, made it look like an odd moustache which stood out even more on the Gordini. :lol:

It looks ok-ish in liquid yellow but I don't like those round driving lights. It doesn't make me want to be sick in my own mouth or anything but I'll stand by the fact that the current 133 is a nicer looking car. Gets the balance of sharp looks but understanded and unfussy.

If you thought the pink one was bad, think again!

twingo22.jpg

oow im not the only one who found pics found these on facebook =D

only thing i actualy like is the color PLEASE get rid of those NISSAN JUKE fog lights its UGLY >_<

One thing is clear - liquid yellow is absolutely stunning colour and it's such a pity that it was unavailable when we were buying our cars.

The back of the car i like. But the front seriously how much can they cram on the front of the car lol . Me no likey.

I do like LY but what about RB?

Ollie133cup":1eugzjog said:
The back of the car i like. But the front seriously how much can they cram on the front of the car lol . Me no likey.

I do like LY but what about RB?

if they can just make the normal lights longer and pointy again like in the first RS and fill the rest up it looks brilliant but those round lights, ooh they ruin the complete car :cry:

frediiii":3k3dlln4 said:
anyone noticed the "ducts" in the rear planking?
Al":3k3dlln4 said:
The rear wheel arches, including air vents that reinforce the car’s sporty character
No mention of what they are actually there for, but it was in the original post ^

The more I look at it, the more I kinda like it. I still wouldn't buy one but I've now worked out that the only thing I don't like is the new lights (ie. rear lights in the boot and front fog light.... things). If these wern't on the car, they'd be onto a winner! Oh well, hopefully people will look at these and realise that the mk2 was better looking, therefore stopping any more depreciation lol.

maggi112":35qlqfxt said:
Yeah look like water traps to me! Can't be to vent heat from the brakes, surely? The fronts don't have them and they do the majority of the braking!

:lol: Yep, you sussed it. To warrant the need for the vented rear brakes they had to add a 6.0l V8 in the front just to get the brakes hot enough under load ;)