New Renaultsport 133 Announced at Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting version of the wind alloys there - not sure on them.

Think I'll wait to see what the RS 'dini version looks like though.

Courtney":37tsgc8t said:
Look at the top pics

I meant wait for the RS 'dini version, as they've changed the wheels there for the GT 'dini - wonder if what they've done with the 'dini will look better in RS guise, and if they've got a different version of the wheels for it, or if they'll stick to the RS wheels.

I just noticed the twingo next to the dini it has a material sunroof thingy!! like whats that about no likey that either!!

Leanne":rw671hib said:
I just noticed the twingo next to the dini it has a material sunroof thingy!! like whats that about no likey that either!!

Good spot. That looks strange. Weight saving option :lol: ?

LY will be available as a factory option for about the cost of the LY option on the 200.

This is good news for those put off by the current £5k option to have your 133 LY.

DrDrew":145e9vqj said:
Leanne":145e9vqj said:

Good spot. That looks strange. Weight saving option :lol: ?
Hehe not usually the one with my eyes open haha. weight saving! dunno weird though!! dont you think!
Al":145e9vqj said:
LY will be available as a factory option for about the cost of the LY option on the 200.

This is good news for those put off by the current £5k option to have your 133 LY.
I didn't realise it was currently a 5K option!! no wonder I am yet to see a LY one haha!

Yes Leanne, they only released it about 6 months ago. Essentially they take your new 133 and respray it.

DrDrew":e8ddrxk6 said:
In the video posted on RS forums, they've got the vents etc in gloss black and the speedo covered on a non-rs version - so who knows?!

vy6nx.png

The gloss black surround is carried over from the last Dini

I don't remember these being glossed on the 'dini?
oWr1n.png

The vent extensions are new, so not even fitted on the outgoing model

DrDrew":23442dpg said:
Or if you've got the extra 5K - buy a 200!

Exactly!

I think it was more a token gesture by RS (which is pretty good if you think about it; how many other manufacturers would do this for £5k?) as the TV advert they produced had the LY 200 (available from factory) and a LY 250 and LY 133 shown driving around. So, unlike other adverts which show cars that aren't available RS decided to make it an option for those willing to pay.

Can see the cloth of the seats, and the speedo cover in this one

298686_10150314584952863_116825037862_7826470_919016649_n.jpg

I'm not sure about the new spoiler.
311566_10150314586047863_116825037862_7826477_1707402024_n.jpg

I hope I have turned colour blind, or that is a very pink car :?

Also the wheels we're seeing on the RS's here are 17's with a new 16" design to be "unveiled in due course"

not a fan of the spoiler on the pink one but I like the spoiler on the LY on isn't it the same one as soem people have already got on theirs now?

Leanne":2t90dnuz said:
not a fan of the spoiler on the pink one but I like the spoiler on the LY on isn't it the same one as soem people have already got on theirs now?

Yeah, the spoiler on the yellow one looks like the current RS spoiler.

With you on the other one - don't like the spoiler on the pinky/purpley twingo