Boy Racers.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't seen the ar*****es that drive around near me with their Corsa nurberg edition (bo****ks) 1.2 turbo gimp mobile, cant get over a speed bump properly, drivers seat so far back they can just about reach the steering wheel, baseball cap wearing chav TW**s.
Rant over, cos one of the pikey gits nearly took my front end up the road the TW**.

richie":3fwzoekg said:
You haven't seen the ar*****es that drive around near me with their Corsa nurberg edition (bo****ks) 1.2 turbo gimp mobile, cant get over a speed bump properly, drivers seat so far back they can just about reach the steering wheel, baseball cap wearing chav TW**s.
Rant over, cos one of the pikey gits nearly took my front end up the road the TW**.

Cant be a corsa nurburgring edition because they leave clio 200's standing.

ianmorris4491":3vzfle6n said:
richie":3vzfle6n said:

Cant be a corsa nurburgring edition because they leave clio 200's standing.

Plus there 1.6 Turbo

richie":usey3r4m said:
i just like getting in front of them and slowing right up and a casual left foot brake scares the s==t out of them

do u find the left footed brake scares them more than the right footed one :roll:

TURBO":23ckmbj9 said:
richie":23ckmbj9 said:
i just like getting in front of them and slowing right up and a casual left foot brake scares the s==t out of them

do u find the left footed brake scares them more than the right footed one :roll:
it would if you stood on it like the clutch :shock:

TURBO":1dsyifno said:
richie":1dsyifno said:

Pmsl!!

Unfortunately my car is underpowered in comparison to the 133s. Boy racers, I let 'em get on with it, I've got better things to waste my time on lol.

Sam, I dont know what you mean by under powered because its the way you drive it, especially with pulling away IMO, as I can do fairly well in my car - like this afternoon, me and a Newish merc had a thing along a road and I held onto the front until I had to turn off :p

Courtney":2bgizhao said:
Sam, I dont know what you mean by under powered because its the way you drive it, especially with pulling away IMO, as I can do fairly well in my car - like this afternoon, me and a Newish merc had a thing along a road and I held onto the front until I had to turn off :p
Yeah, you can pull away at speed if you get the revs right but remember some of these cars have got a lot more bhp than in a standard 1.2 Twingo and can easily fly past you, given their 0-60mph time is probably going to be a lot quicker; it's only if the said boy racer or nice car is driving unusually sensibly where you get an opportunity lol.

:lol: oh Courtney. The merc was playing with you. He could have wiped the floor with your car without a doubt. The 133 is not a powerful car, the 1.2... Please. You seem to constantly have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to your car whether your genitalia hasn't developed yet and you feel the need to prove your car can do 60mph i dunno. But that's quite a silly thing to believe. Especially as the guy probably laughed at how slow your 133 is...

maggi112":10a4bltv said:
:lol: oh Courtney. The merc was playing with you. He could have wiped the floor with your car without a doubt. The 133 is not a powerful car, the 1.2... Please. You seem to constantly have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to your car whether your genitalia hasn't developed yet and you feel the need to prove your car can do 60mph i dunno. But that's quite a silly thing to believe. Especially as the guy probably laughed at how slow your 133 is...
to be fair, the 1.2 does 12seconds for 0-60. the baby A-class auto is actualy slower but it would be a hollow victory if you were expecting the driver of an A class auto to be up for a drag race :lol:

do you honestly believe that someone sitting at the lights in their merc is going to even notice a twingo??

as said their is prob only 3 cars in the entire merc range that the twingo might stand a chance against and thats only if the driver is stupid enough to want to race around on the roads!!!

tbh if u were at the lights sitting along side an unladen merc vito van and the driver had had a bad day you would prob get smoked!!!!

Haha I got caught out the other day by a vw van, i was in a bit of a rush and took advantage of a perfectly legitimate piece of dual carriageway at some lights. I didn't intend to speed off but as soon as the lights were green the van next to me absolutely shot off. I didn't even bother as by the time I'd noticed I realised I wouldn't make the gap. Couldn't believe just how quick off the line the thing was!

Iirc the slowest c class is 125 bhp and loads of torque. Like its gonna be that slow!

maggi112":1wn7e2dc said:
Courtney doesn't have a 133, he has a Dynamique lol.

TURBO":1wn7e2dc said:
do you honestly believe that someone sitting at the lights in their merc is going to even notice a twingo??
Not really! :p

TURBO":1wn7e2dc said:
as said their is prob only 3 cars in the entire merc range that the twingo might stand a chance against and thats only if the driver is stupid enough to want to race around on the roads!!!
Exactly.

and in any case there are still very few merc's that wouldnt obliterate a 133!!

and if you were to compare the renaultsports against the amgs then it would b like comparing a snail to a spaceship!!!