Boy Racers.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
Everywhere i seem to go someone in a ******* clio or corsa wants to bloody race me. Its so funny haha.

i think we all get it, the car we drive will always attract that sort of attention, ignore it and carry on and if they particularly do your head in leave em standing and show them who the daddy is

I've found quite interestingly that the boy racers in my neck of the woods let me out of junctions etc when I'm in the twingo, where they don't when I'm in a different car. Odd little bonus, but sometimes quite nice.

everyone knows not to mes with the megane though, they will get slaughtered

Its fun :) and if I see a nice car I let it out of junctions and stuff lol

TURBO":2g5e1ba7 said:
Gareth":2g5e1ba7 said:
I just get a blue twingo try race me...

good luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

I win because the ford breaks down and can't keep up in the twists but on a straight road he says bye bye lol

yeah same problem in Blackwood where i live Corsas, clios and whatever shit they think is fast, cos its got an exhaust like a dustbin

I rev back then don't go anywhere lol unless I'm in the power machine the Clio then I'll race anything lol 1.2 power!

i just like getting in front of them and slowing right up and a casual left foot brake scares the s==t out of them

Twingogeekeo":2z8xlu0i said:
TURBO":2z8xlu0i said:
Gareth":2z8xlu0i said:

I win because the ford breaks down and can't keep up in the twists but on a straight road he says bye bye lol

:lol: :lol: la la land

Twingogeekeo":1qvuty4y said:
TURBO":1qvuty4y said:
Gareth":1qvuty4y said:

I just like giving you a chance.. And I just love making loads of noise rather than goin fast :lol:

richie":jrz9qub9 said:
yeah same problem in Blackwood where i live Corsas, clios and whatever s**t they think is fast, cos its got an exhaust like a dustbin

Exactly lol. But in all fairness if i do get a twat like that then i do make them eat the dust haha.

richie":3c1r7g6p said:
i just like getting in front of them and slowing right up and a casual left foot brake scares the s==t out of them

it's people like you that make people go insane and having a nice killing spree...