Boy Racers.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the diesel on paper are slower. Thing with vags are you never know which are remapped. Show em a corner though and some are shocking, some are competent but they always lack fizz and polish to their handling and no feel, so I'm not a fan.

Tbh a diesel vrs is on paper a little slower on the straights anyways :p

Just 'done' a starlet gt turbo'y thing, one with the big bonnet scoop. Off the mark, in a straight line and though some twistys. He looked proper hacked off. Bless.

Just got followed all the way home from my work today by a red limited edition corsa who flashed his lights as we got onto a little b road and I think he might still be on it he was that far behind me :)

scott133":1ugg0qz2 said:
Just got followed all the way home from my work today by a red limited edition corsa who flashed his lights as we got onto a little b road and I think he might still be on it he was that far behind me :)
Haha there only 1.2 them corsa's what a cock they r

Very clever move by vauxhall basically making a vxr lookalike for the kids workes with the saxo for years. Bet theyl shift morr vxrs now

No it's just putting them in diff cars.

There'll always be shitty drivers, we're not all saints on here either.

I think certain cars make you an asshole driver. my old saxo made me drive like an absolute bellend but it had the handling to do it so was safe. Saxos deffo have the worst rep of any car rs cars seem to have a good rep although its annoyibg being 28 and only kids really like my car lol

The 200s round here wont race me tho haha

For the first time yesterday night I really thrashed my car.

We were going for an afterparty in Antwerp (Ghostz will know where exactly :p ) and with a convoy of 3 cars, mine, a Clio (diesel I think) and a Audi A6 Quattro.

On the A12 we stopped next to each other near the red lights of a club called Carré and on the green light we took off.

I knew I was going to lose against a Quattro but I was amazed how I still managed to keep up a little. He wasn't pulling away like crazy. I did take a bad start and had a huge wheel spin thx to the shitty wintertires. Told him I wanna do a retry with the summer tires on :lol:

Guess thats the difference between my car with less bhp but alot less weight and his 2 ton Audi.

Because before getting on the highway we were taking little roads with going on and off exits etc and I was more nimble than him through the corners.. I love Renault :D

We were driving a little bit of irresponsible but it was like 4 in the morning so it was just us on the roads.

MovingShadow":3oxry3sf said:
For the first time yesterday night I really thrashed my car.

We were going for an afterparty in Antwerp (Ghostz will know where exactly :p ) and with a convoy of 3 cars, mine, a Clio (diesel I think) and a Audi A6 Quattro.

On the A12 we stopped next to each other near the red lights of a club called Carré and on the green light we took off.

I knew I was going to lose against a Quattro but I was amazed how I still managed to keep up a little. He wasn't pulling away like crazy. I did take a bad start and had a huge wheel spin thx to the shitty wintertires. Told him I wanna do a retry with the summer tires on :lol:

Guess thats the difference between my car with less bhp but alot less weight and his 2 ton Audi.

Because before getting on the highway we were taking little roads with going on and off exits etc and I was more nimble than him through the corners.. I love Renault :D

We were driving a little bit of irresponsible but it was like 4 in the morning so it was just us on the roads.

same what i do i only have "fun" when its like between 2 and 5 am and its just me and the other car(s) im playing against on the highway , btw audi a6 is it that one with the very large trunk space ? those cars do weight quite some :D

driving fast is fun as long that you dont constantly cross from left to right trough traffic then your annoying to other drivers and its unsafe , other drivers can be so unpredictable somethimes , better to keep an eye on 1 or 2 cars then on 30 cars that you have to pass ;)

Yea that Trunk is huuuge.

It's a mobs car, you can fit a couple of corpses in the trunk and have your hoes on the backseat sippin gin & juice.

MovingShadow":1jq0bx1q said:

I too have had a play with an A6 Quattro, on a Lochside road coming back from Lochearnhead - Nice twisty, lots of elevation changes :)

Twingo held it's own against the beast, got a thumbs up when we split ways.

Also had a play with a Yaris T Spirit (1.5) and a Corsa VXR, typical Corsa driver I might add.
We both kept up with him, the Yaris being one up, me being 2 up and the Corsa being 2 up, wasn't impressed with the Corsa.

Yaris was good :) we both tooted each other when we split :p

NOT that I encourage such behaviour on Public Roads, this was on "my own private estate" :lol:

Corsa vxrs can be properly capable but as standard i wasnt impressed. Visibility front rear and sides is shocking and the dont handle amazingly, good but not great. Main thing they have going for them is the recaroa and the turbo with all the problems that can bring

madmatt":qefd6oim said:
MovingShadow":qefd6oim said:

I too have had a play with an A6 Quattro, on a Lochside road coming back from Lochearnhead - Nice twisty, lots of elevation changes :)

Twingo held it's own against the beast, got a thumbs up when we split ways.

Also had a play with a Yaris T Spirit (1.5) and a Corsa VXR, typical Corsa driver I might add.
We both kept up with him, the Yaris being one up, me being 2 up and the Corsa being 2 up, wasn't impressed with the Corsa.

Yaris was good :) we both tooted each other when we split :p

NOT that I encourage such behaviour on Public Roads, this was on "my own private estate" :lol:
Yea there was a Clio involved but I didn't mention the outcome of it because we didn't see it anymore. From the distance they were flashing their lights that we had to slow down :D

This made me a little more confident that I did fairly well with the Quattro as I really had no idea how my car stood up against other cars.

I'm mostly a calm driver and never raced against someone on the public road, which I actually don't encourage.