Your MPG

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I to stupid to work it out so I average it with the stupid electronic fuel gauge about 40-50 miles per bar

I can do about 70+ Kilometers until one bar is finished (when I drive it calmly), this is during working days.. In my days off or weekends I tend to trash it :lol:

I have an average of 7.5L/KM

It's about 25 Km to my work & have to refuel after 7 to 10 days (depends what I'm doing in the weekends :p )

Filled mine yesterday: 42 litres over 490 km: 32 mpg or 8,8l/ 100 km...

But I just bought it, had been standing in the garage for a while, hope to improve my stats ( I'd be happy with 40 mpg)

Elly and I worked out the average MPG from our trip over the last few days.

A full tank of petrol later and we got 26 MPG... ouch! This was mostly motorway driving (bearing in mind we were running late on the way there...) and a lot of stop/start town and city driving. On the way back I stuck to 60 until I realised it didn't really seem to have an affect, so it was foot down again.

I'm tempted to put the standard airbox back on and see how much difference (if any!) it makes. Hopefully it makes for better MPG and also sorts my flat spot out.

I know I once managed to get 68mpg out of the twingo :D

I've got proof on twingooc somewhere :p

I filled this morning (over £50 now :O)

Anything over 35mpg and i will be happy, my daily commute involves the dartford crossing and around 15 miles each way of M25/A20 which i can never seem to cruise along.

Will know by this time next week!

JamesGT":13pzf4z5 said:

Anything over 35mpg and i will be happy, my daily commute involves the dartford crossing and around 15 miles each way of M25/A20 which i can never seem to cruise along.

Where bouts do u work James? I filled my 133 up Sunday and got 45 miles out of the first bar so u should be good in the gt

Dazza1":1657sdhg said:
JamesGT":1657sdhg said:

Where bouts do u work James? I filled my 133 up Sunday and got 45 miles out of the first bar so u should be good in the gt

I work in St Mary's Cray, near orpington in Kent. I drive like a granny in the morning route in, and a but more spirited on the route home again!

JamesGT":qipszs80 said:
Dazza1":qipszs80 said:
JamesGT":qipszs80 said:

I work in St Mary's Cray, near orpington in Kent. I drive like a granny in the morning route in, and a but more spirited on the route home again!
Yeah I know where that is I work up Bromley bus garage :)

its such a lovely place (converted school) with more potholes in the carpark than i thought possible

Hmm something is not right, 1.2 GT, mixture of driving but mainly M25 returned 38 mpg out of a full tank

Thought I'd resurrect this thread as had a good and bad petrol day. Petrol pump didn't click off at the station meaning I got a bit covered in fuel, but got 81 miles from the first bar. Thought that constituted a win.

30.72 worse but that did include a few laps of the 'Ring
46.10 The best

Average about 37, so not bad really.