Your MPG

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because i get toatley differnt mileage below it and over it seems to be better above the 4k as the vvt will be kicked it than when not haveing it running ?

You country drivers :p

Dam London driving! :(

matbry01":2eargn2e said:
right of topic question isit more eficiant (if thats how you spell it) to be over the vvt over 4k or below the 4k ?

below and stock 133 VVT activates at 3k and and in motion at 3.5/7k

Just had a quick read through this thread and mid 30's seems to be about right no? I'm getting about 33 and thats a mixture of town driving and country blasts :D

Leanne":1pbligi2 said:
pritchp":1pbligi2 said:
i average about 63mpg now :p

In the beemer!! :shock: I would have thought you got less than that lol

If you remember robs reasons for getting the BMW...? Its a diesel as well ;)

REALLY? Wow im impressed , you foot must be like a feather . My mums is averaging currently 43mpg over 300miles . Exact same as yours. Good man tho. Glad its good for you.

Courtney":4ni07zps said:
Leanne":4ni07zps said:
pritchp":4ni07zps said:
i average about 63mpg now :p

In the beemer!! :shock: I would have thought you got less than that lol

If you remember robs reasons for getting the BMW...? Its a diesel as well ;)

Yeah I remember all that, just didn't think it'd be quite so much

Sent using Tapatalk

Ollie133cup":30rcvye3 said:
REALLY? Wow im impressed , you foot must be like a feather . My mums is averaging currently 43mpg over 300miles . Exact same as yours. Good man tho. Glad its good for you.

Cheers mate,

i only do motorway miles in it and i just sit at a constant of around 68mph and yh it just sips away which suits me awesomely !

its nice to know i have the power there if i want it but i dont use it much.

Unless you get a nice dimwit driving along thinking he's the big i am? I've had that a few times and put them to shame in my little 1.2, I'm sure yours would be even better :p

haha..maybe...

not gunna lie.. i get ALOT of odd looks driving the car... i look about 12 years old, and i drive what i drive..some people really don't like it lol

Rob people just don't like BMW drivers it's that simple lol.
But you must really be driving like a fairy to get 63 mpg best I got was 60 mpg lol.

gsidave":ub7tqb29 said:
Rob people just don't like BMW drivers it's that simple lol.
But you must really be driving like a fairy to get 63 mpg best I got was 60 mpg lol.

yh i've realised that...noone thanks you!!!

well on the M1 i can't do anymore than 50 due to road works.. then M25 noone can go faster than 70 due to the traffic... so the car just ticks along nicely.