White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look very nice on the GT :)

I´m happy to have sold them to someone who takes good care of them!

Here's my new spacers that I got today only got one pair to check they are okay; here's some pics:

fb400b8d.jpg

8a650e70.jpg

59090f5f.jpg

They are 25mm each, they look so good and are really high quality, going to check they fit next week and order the second pair :D instructions look complicated but I've done all the safety checks on the bolts and they are all okay and fitting

any chance of a pic of the whole hollie so i can see what alloys look like on the dynamique thanks :)

it just makes it look like a 133 but with a bit of a bigger gap between rubber and arch.

thats before hollie lowers it of course :p

vivaviva":11zgd5zq said:
any chance of a pic of the whole hollie so i can see what alloys look like on the dynamique thanks :)

Hey they are not on yet still waiting to order my second lot of spacers but I'll post a pic as soon as they r on :) here's some with the spacers on but still no side on, though it will look like a white RS from the side like manofhow said :)

b1788a7d.jpg

31094cca.jpg

Here's my new addition, got them made up yesterday after getting the tax through a d changed my insurance to be able to put them on today :D so pleased with them

ecd1c8fe.jpg

3375f045.jpg

Thank u :D it looks so much cleaner lol can't wait for payday to be able to get my second lot of spacers now

Here's a picture of my new interior goodies, I brought these for £70 off perrey from here, really pleased with them although I already have the handbrake cover I got it aswell for my Mums twingo when it comes, here's some pics, will put it in tomorrow :)

f73af5da.jpg

cb49a3c9.jpg

7100a6a1.jpg

ef639c34.jpg

I still can't get the knob off after pulling and pulling but know it comes off as someone in another country has the RS 250 one on it with a pull up reverse in a Dynamique the same as mine :( I'm worried I'll break the gearbox everytime I pull it; I'm just going to fit the gaitor and see if I can get brave one day

Here's a pic I found showing a Dynamique interior (same seats as mine) etc. plus I can c the lift up reverse mechanism under the RS 250 metal gear knob, so annoying cos I know it works just can't budge it!

853bede7.jpg

Maybe have a word with Reno about getting it off. My wife has the pull up reverse on her scenic and had a new knob and gaitor fitted not long ago