White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided to go with anthracite lol one to be a bit different and two because I know the gloss black won't hold up aswell against stone chips and parking on a main road means if I hit them it will stand out like a sore thumb :)

Awesome :D so when is the plan for fitting if your not getting them sprayed Is there much refurb work needing doing?

February/march time so I can change my insurance for my new private plate and wheels at the same time to save two lots of £25 lol
Yea 2 r quite scratched

I've changed my mind again today after seeing a fabia VRS with gloss black alloys :) defenitely going gloss black now it will match my theme lol and I do love glossy black stuff!

Hey everyone been a bit quite lately had so much going on with work etc. the cars not had much done to it apart from a couple of cleans lol also got a private plate for my chrimbo/bday present that links to twingo which will be revealed when my wheels go on!
My alloys have now been refurbed back to anthracite and have a brand new set of Hankock tyres on them :D
Im also all sorted after searching on the internet at what spacers I need for the front wheels, im going to test the wheels again with the different tyres to check it is just 5mm clearance i need on the front suspension and if it is Im getting 5mm H&R hubcentric spacers with M12x1.5 33mm hex 17 extended bolts ive also found the locking wheel nuts made by mcguard that i will need as they are making extended ones now aswell
:D

Hope everyones good and had a great chrimbo/new year!

My car on christmas day :D
15bd93f2.jpg

Bit different to last year lol
SDC10846.jpg

SDC10861.jpg

Forgot to mention aswell that on new years eve we test drove a Silverstone twingo as my mum and dad are thinking of downsizing the meg 250 RS; They were really impressed with the car especially its handling, obviously compared to the megane the power and acceleration was a lot different and i was having to tell them to use the revs as they were accelerating onto dual carrigeways in 4th cos the megane can handle that and still shift lol the RS exhaust had to be the highlight of the car as it was so loud and stunning to listen to i was asking dad to rev it all the time.

Here are a few pics

48bbb68b.jpg

156e2cb6.jpg

0ed9c4bf.jpg

466565be.jpg

f8595888.jpg

Although i was impressed with the car, i was dissapointed with the interior as even though the renaultsport seats are nice and buckety the seating position even when i changed it was too high i thought id feel a lot lower than in my car but i didnt, also the lack of black gloss ac dials etc seemed to cheapen the feel and the door cards were plain. But the renaultsport monitor made up for that as it was so cool also loved the rubber RS mats but they were rather filthy :( the car is a demo so not that well looked after

ALso im not sure weather its because im so used to being a passenger in the megane but on acceleration even in low gears it felt a bit sluggish untill hitting higher revs (obviously know this is meant to be like this) but my 1.2 feels just as quick in 1st and 2nd when im really using the revs after that the RS blows it away!

So Twingo133.net may have another twingo silverstone owner soon :D

Okay so here are the new wheels all refurbed and brand new tyres on, had them fitted but ive decided i want them to stick out a bit more as they are so tucked in on the arches it looks silly so im getting some H&R DRA series hubcentric 25mm spacers that bolt to the hub and then the wheel bolts to that apparently its safer that way anyhow :D
Some teaser pics:

cda15f72.jpg

It looks high cos it was still raised on the suspension

31519142.jpg

4de47fb1.jpg

dab6380b.jpg

71d6bf33.jpg

02fa317a.jpg