Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will find they are flush to the arch , plus ill be be putting a 165/50 tyre . So dont you worry Sharpy...

One for Sharpy....Flush with the arch .. et20
966427c9.jpg

I absolutly love em. Cant wait to get coilies back and get the zenders refurbed and some 165 tyres.

c443dd00.jpg

32e27232.jpg

Ah theres some scuffs etc up close that i cant live with , be nice with a scim and clear coat.

There 7" , et20 is probably the most you want to go as it is literally inline with the arch lol and i love it .

Wait until the tyres are on ;)

They will rub for shoooo. Depending how much you lower it by obioussly.

When I first had a look at these rims on the floor I didn't like them, but seeing them in the arches looks awesome.

Can't wait too see the outcome mate!

Ollie133cup":3m3ya8yv said:
Bridgestone Potenza - 165/50/15 :)
Cool. It's certainly going to be lower than standard. Even without being stretched onto 7" rims, the new wheels/tyres will drop you 20-22mm before changing the suspension as the radius is less than standard.

Obviously you don't want a 50-55mm arch gap, so you will be dropping a fair amount on the coilovers.

Be carefull with the amount of grip you have. A stretched tyre will be stiffer (* Although it may be more flexible than the 195/40/17 with reinforced sidewall*), and your loosing 30mm of width across the tread, hence you will have less grip. This may be counteracted by the drop in ride height unless you go for a stiffer spring setup as well, but it is certainly going to handle differently

165 for real? doesnt seem right to me... :? 1. if the wheels are 7 inches, even OEM 195 widht is minimum (already in A shape), 2. lostst in the grip will be huge IMO

Have you ever heard of stretched tyres......

Im not doing it for handling improvements .......... Im doing it for the looks ...

Obviously people are oblivious to this.

Bc racing are developing a set using my OEM setup should be getting the test set next week .

As for tyres ill be ordering them next week and getting tge fronts of the alloys skimmed and clear coated, but ive just came across a powdercoat thats a silver chrome , but might ruin the look of the alloy as it has a machined face.

*mini hijack*

For those that haven't seen how serious tyre stretching can go:

https://www.tyrestretch.com/

Back to Topic

The Potenzas are damn good tyres from what I've heard :)

Look forward to seeing the BCs, it's about god damned time someone sorted some rebound adjustable suspension for the 133!