Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shes off the road again , for a big update in 6-8 weeks time .
heres some pics . you can probably guess whats happening :lol: ;)
IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

;)

Wow!!! Nice one mate!

Keep us up to date on the progress! I will be watching this with alot of interest:)

Excited is a understatement lol , been in talks with the company for months sending pictures back and forth etc etc so should be good to see a good setup on the Twingo.

Another update to come later in the year is neg camber :D :D :D and some 15's but not telling which ones all I'll say is the Polished face and classic ;)

I think i know what wheels you're on about;)

(all im saying is twitter)

Ollie133cup":3nb22ypc said:
Excited is a understatement lol , been in talks with the company for months sending pictures back and forth etc etc so should be good to see a good setup on the Twingo.

Another update to come later in the year is neg camber :D :D :D and some 15's but not telling which ones all I'll say is the Polished face and classic ;)
Ronal turbo by any chance ?

gsidave":12se8iqm said:
Ollie133cup":12se8iqm said:

maybe. :)

Ollie133cup":1erzuye8 said:
gsidave":1erzuye8 said:
Ollie133cup":1erzuye8 said:

They are indeed a classic rim, but you have to go down low to pull the look off.
Hence the need for coilovers.

gsidave":3l0j2l1h said:
Ollie133cup":3l0j2l1h said:
gsidave":3l0j2l1h said:
Ollie133cup":3l0j2l1h said:

They are indeed a classic rim, but you have to go down low to pull the look off.
Hence the need for coilovers.
indeed my reasoning for getting coilovers , but also to pull the look off you need some neg camber .

good luck with the coilies mate.
be sure to have the car corner weighted and such when setting them up, you'll have a handling beast!

orbital":3dlrr6m1 said:
good luck with the coilies mate.
be sure to have the car corner weighted and such when setting them up, you'll have a handling beast!

I shall do , according to BC they are in R&D so approx 8 weeks and i shall have the test set.

and thanks . :)

will they be like the rest of their products with adjustable camber or stronger top mounts?