Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ollie133cup":1ty089ph said:
gsidave":1ty089ph said:
You gonna go for a 7j rim and a 195 tyre.

yeh 7j maybe a 165 50 15 , 175 50 15 or a 185 45 15. but ill see closer to the time
Id say a 185 minimum otherwise you will wheel spin far to easy lol

that good to hear.
for stronger i was on the lines of what ktec released or other high brand coilies where the shocks are bolted to the tower more then just the top screw form the shock.

Bit of news .... Got an email today saying they wont be able to have front camber adjustable top mounts .

Ill post photos in a sec.

Got an email from BC with an update , saying the sample kit will be ready for end of July and be shipped to be by the 2nd Aug .

worth it, last year was great. no cash for this year which im gutted about. hope it fits and feels awesome. might be nice to drive up there on soft settings on the motorway and nice and firm for the track :D

Another lil update...

Got myself a set of these rare badboys.
DSC00409.jpg

Looks like you've got a set with f1 inspired "spinners" from a couple of years ago there

madmatt":nd89pz1i said:
Sharpy":nd89pz1i said:
They wont suit imo :/

I think on a White car with a HUGE DROP, some stretched tyres and a f*ckload of Camber, it would suit :)
It would look good, but a huge drop means stiff as hell.
Loads of camber means hideous understeer in the wet or low speed as you can't generate the force to lean on the tyre and get it vertical. Also, tyre wear on the inner shoulder makes it expensive replacing prematurely worn rubber

They will suit it. Should look quite 'classy' on a white car slammed with camber .

We shall see very soon what they look like when the test set of coilovers arrive on 2nd Aug

What offset are they?, youll need alot of camber to clear the arches. I had 1 degree camber plates in and still didnt clear it!

Mine were et35 and they sat flush as can be, they will be sticking out too much the amount of camber youll need will be ridiculous!