Non RS-BlackTwingo-i Progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlackTwingo-i":3ust0muz said:
good logic, but i still cant bring myself to do it!
in my own opinion i dont think it would be right even though it would look the part!

i think i miss the 'Twingo' on the back :'(

yer i agree with you, same with thngs like ring stickers, should only put the sticker on if you been round as a badge of honour not as a show thing.

I wouldnt mind a track sticker on the bottom right of the boot lid, but as you say, i wouldnt unless i had been there!
*searches for day trip to a track*

Nurburgring is open 4 days in a row in April... just sayin' :D

If there should be only one track sticker that really matters in the world, it's this one.

I've been a few times budget for about £1k for everything (fuel, ferry, hotel laps etc etc) that will do you for a weekend.

Edit: Silverstones fits 8 times within the 'ring and £200 is a ripoff you're looking in the wrong places.

Oooo sounds interesting :D Ide love to drive on the ring, but I really can't save enough money to do it, specially to go with just my car :/ might ask for it for a birthday present!

i am just grateful brands hatch is just up the road. £120 for an all day open pit lane. like 25 for a taster session of 20 min

I need to get all these devil thoughts of buying stuff for my car out my head..
My heart is set on these
c3222e59.jpg

They all come in a pack for £575..
To buy them seperatley it would be over £1000 so that is out of the question!
Today I put £45 away for them xD the saving begins!

why would u want to spend all that on 5 metal discs when u can spend it on lots of metal compnents that make up an engine that will do more :p

Let me put it this way..
808c88ba.jpg

db2cbb33.jpg

0d64bcfc.jpg

Mine are fooked :(
Love my drum kit, but it just sounds like shit with these cymbals!
d2c65e0e.jpg

Haha nahh just the standard sticks! But because the cymbals started to crack they lost loudness, so I started hitting them harder to make them louder haha.. Then I realised it was past the point of warranty so they are just getting worse and worse :/ those new ones I posted are top quality and shouldn't/won't crack.. My ones are like starter quality :(

great looking car blacktwingo-i, nice to see what a non rs/ gt twingo can look like with a lot of effort. about the track day sticker... ive never been on a track (and know my car probably would be no good) so i bought this:

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=neverbeen+sticker&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=7UyvXaCRXne99M:&imgrefurl=https://www.cargraphicsandstickers.co.uk/shop/Neverbeen_Sticker.html&docid=kg_N33BeGuQ0aM&imgurl=https://www.cargraphicsandstickers.co.uk/shop/AUTO0583.gif&w=350&h=290&ei=TpstT9D7G5TZ8QONp5mNDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=372&vpy=311&dur=2283&hovh=204&hovw=247&tx=173&ty=89&sig=102286981969002724129&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=179&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

only problem is on my blue car, the black letters dont show up very well so it looks like ive got a real one on :S might change it soon :)

Nice car man!

You've done the i-music well :p now only if I could do some of that to my i-music