Non RS-BlackTwingo-i Progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I precise that that was when I just put the new coilies on, so it wasn´t setup at all. I lowered the jack and the car kept on going lower and lower!! But still, I have just about 10cm clearance now, which makes it tricky to enter underground parkings but still a pleasure to drive on the roads, even the bumpy ones.

And everything starts making sense when you enter on the track, then you forget every little disadvantage of it :)

Oh and BlackTwingo-i, mine is also my daily driver :D

Have you told ur insurance company bout the spacers? I need to with mine when I tell them bout the wheels, it added bout £15 to mine

No comment.. Hahaha they know everything they need to know :) I'm a sensible driver, and if I do have a bump that isn't my fault non of it will matter :)
If I bump into anyone else, my excess is £650, so I will just pay for damages in cash so all is okay I guess

MovingShadow":gb6l6cpx said:
What brand are those spacers? I'm planning on getting Eibach spacers but I keep wondering how much they weigh.

Sorry missed your post! And these are unbranded, got them at a good price on ebay, and they do the job well!
i think nomater which ones you go for, they are gonna be a little heavy

Okay, so.. Finaly got a picture yesterday of the twingo how she sits right now!
Needs abit of a clean.. will be giving it the once over in a bit :)

here you go!
ee13348e.jpg

77f16717.jpg

Was at college at the time, and me and my mates decided to go out of college for a chippy.. there was 4 of us..
Before they got in..
80b81d14.jpg

And then they got in :|
eddb4488.jpg

c07b25d2.jpg

foookin ell! it was abit harsh over the bumps haha!
But i will get some fresh pictures when i clean it later :)
Cant wait at all to do the fronts! will be done the moment i can get some springs compressors!!!

got another picture of my frozen diamond, i seem to have a few pictures of this?
7e8e7b44.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Lol, 4 mates in your car, basically puts it down to my current position. Now you know how mine drives/rocks ahahah

Looks good anyway, and I love those rims on the Twingo!!

Cheers mate! and i dont think i could cope with it haha! swerving potholes sends everyone flying into the windows, as they are so used to rolling with the car!

Going crazy spending money now! £1.49 for some black metal valve caps! ahhh!! you get 5, so that even allows for one to be stolent by a little boy on a scooter!
im so bad... should be saving..

Oo I'm liking the rims on the Twingo alot!

If i start tracking mine a set of cut slicks on those rims are order of the day ;)

jra3d":2fozlwaz said:

If i start tracking mine a set of cut slicks on those rims are order of the day ;)

cant do that, thats the thought i already had

:p

manofhow":38xz6s70 said:
jra3d":38xz6s70 said:

cant do that, thats the thought i already had

:p

Tough I've stolen it and now I'm gonna hide behind the:

"let's keep this on topic line :p"

Haha don't buy my wheels! I'm one a a kind on here at the moment!
And no GT engine! Stop trying to make me spend even more money!! ahhhh!!!