Non RS-BlackTwingo-i Progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting 25mm hubcentric H&R spacers but at £108 each in saving :( I want them now though lol if u get one u couldn't fit them without the car looking a bit strange and could cause damage

Haha its annoying isnt it!
I have decided some things recently..
1. My drumkit can wait for its stupily expensive upgraded cymbals, i spend everyday using my car and i want it to look the shit :)
2. I bought 1 set of 25mm spacers yesterday, should be here mid-week :D going to try them on front and back, and see if i need 20mm or 30mm for the front or the back. Im thinking the 25mm will be fine for the front, but the backs might want 30mm, but i think ill do with 25mm :D
3. Im going to lower my car myself in the next week or two (hopefully!)
Going to take great care and consideration when doing it, will take plenty of pics, and let everyone know how it goes!

The Door Sills and Boot Mat I want can wait a few more weeks xD
Ultimate twingo here i come!

this page takes some scrolling down :)

nice work though, cars coming on well

SPACERRRSSS WOOOO!

Got my first set of spacers today and fitted them INSTANTLY!.. well, after i had my tea :)

Plenty of pics!
They look massive haha! 2x 25mm Hubcentric spacers.

2830bfd5.jpg

3182c02a.jpg

Some before pictures of the back, tiz always dark when i get home from work so never a good time to get pics :( maybe some more this weekend if they dont turn out decent
e8d96489.jpg

0a35d047.jpg

8355330b.jpg

8af66725.jpg

pretty heavy.. just a lump of metal!
Got the on the back first, my plan was to try one on the front and one on the back to see if i was happy with the spacing before commiting to another set. Thinking that they may be to short or long for the front or back.

da7f980b.jpg

33ba25c7.jpg

And some after pictures :D!
41b2e816.jpg

1200626f.jpg

58491968.jpg

aa614c55.jpg

Really pleased with the look so defintely staying with the 25mm on the back!
Now onto the front!

Before pic
063593c0.jpg

and dark after pic!
faf9ceab.jpg

Really pleased with this look too! so i need to get myself another set of these asap

Obviously i wasnt gonna leave 2 on one side, so i decided to put them both on the front to make it look meeaannn and bulky like the car it isnt :)

046b780d.jpg

76429ed0.jpg

5a298eff.jpg

204ee06f.jpg

742d6db5.jpg

Love them!
got this picture of the rain droplets by accident, thought it looked alright :)
3424f6b2.jpg

Also got a picture with a measureing tape to see how much my car will be lowered to!
e4799a4c.jpg

Shouldnt be too low! should just be about right :D
Hope you like!

Do these bolt to the hub first then u use original bolts? How much were they also if u don't mind? I'm after 25mm but after reading up I'm only getting the ones that bolt to the hub and then standard bolts

Didn't need them, the spacer bolts onto the hub using provided bolts, and you use the standard bolts to screw your wheel onto the spacer :)

What brand are those spacers? I'm planning on getting Eibach spacers but I keep wondering how much they weigh.

e4799a4c.jpg

That just showed me how low my car actually is :shock:

From wheelarch to rim, I have 84mm ...

Hollie, I just shopped around, about £80 on a foreign site somewhere :/ just ordered them and hoped for the best!
Weebob, you'll so want some for your own ;)
And Yotah, my car is a friggin 4x4!!! :( springs sooooooon!

Would just like to add, all 4 spacers fitted, + rear lowering springs ;) and no it doesn't look like its pointing to the sky, it actually looks just about level haha! Pics in the morning
Teaser
b222119f.jpg

Soft player, that isn't low enough :D

img0830tw.jpg

Ok I raised it since as you just can't drive it that way!

Hahaha awesome! It's low enough for me! It's a daily driver so it has to be bareable haha :p
Looking awesome that car of yours! I just need to get hands of some spring compressors and the fronts will be done!

lovely looking cars both of you
but yotah i would hate to drive that on the crappy roads round uk its bad enough sometimes with cup chassis and pot holes (uk seems to love to make pot holes that cant be avoided)