Twingo133.net Folding@Home Team!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of the mod team want to get in on this, maybe to help pimp it a little.

I can see the new tagline now...

Twingo133.net , the caring, sharing, possible life saving community

Leanne":374ybovt said:
Yeah should do first wu just completed though plus I added the ps3 to the team also ;)
Ps3's are ment to be folding monsters, the more the merrier

We'll be climbing the leader board in no time peeps :)
The ps3 reckons it can do 1 WU in about 5 and a bit hours

Ollie133cup":33tbj840 said:
weebob":33tbj840 said:
Ollie133cup":33tbj840 said:
Ive got two running atm

5040/7000

and

4970/7000
Sweet dude. Two separate pc's or different cores?

Two separate cores.
There is a separate smp cilent to run one console on multiple core ....https://folding.stanford.edu/English/DownloadWinOther.... Remember to create a shortcut to the client and add -smp as a run option.

There are also gpu clients on that page for anyone with a kickass graphics card

weebob":2nf1jvk7 said:
Ollie133cup":2nf1jvk7 said:
weebob":2nf1jvk7 said:
Ollie133cup":2nf1jvk7 said:
Ive got two running atm

5040/7000

and

4970/7000
Sweet dude. Two separate pc's or different cores?

Two separate cores.
There is a separate smp cilent to run one console on multiple core ....https://folding.stanford.edu/English/DownloadWinOther.... Remember to create a shortcut to the client and add -smp as a run option.

There are also gpu clients on that page for anyone with a kickass graphics card

If anyone wanting to help does have a kick ass graphics card and does this, it'll probably be very quick. Due to their inherent logic, GPU's can be awesome for this

I have a ati hd 6950 gfx card there program only supports upto the 5xxx series lol

nvm found there GPU3. ill start using that .

ok maybe not thats for Nvidia gfx cards

there GPU clients dont support my gfx card as its fairly new out.

anyway ive downloads Windows: V6 Beta SMP2/CPU clients

Protein - ALZHEIMERS DISEASE AMYLOID
Completed - 0 out of 250000 steps

currently averaging 3 minutes per 2500 asteps

Leanne and ollie are now one the leader board.

35928 of 204066, kicking ass and taking names

the 3 man and 1 lady folding force is going strong,, we will be in the 20k's today hopefully.

We have got to start pimping this.

I still don't understand what it is all about and my mac is new i don't want to go putting some random crap on it!

Courtney":2t3s5nzm said:
I still don't understand what it is all about and my mac is new i don't want to go putting some random crap on it!

Obviously its up to you fella. Read the posts they (hopefully) explain all. If you dont like it, uninstall it.

Suck it and see... and feel good while errrrrr erm "sucking" it ?

mmmm 2x 295gtx, 2x 8800gtxs and a new 580gtx not to mention a couple of quad and i7-cores here and there. needing to be put to use so will sign up later this week. did it with pc-gamer and others a long time ago but stopped for no-reason which was poop. playstation folding is just shocking too! hardware pc's left long ago recycled hehe

orbital":3dh60kbu said:
mmmm 2x 295gtx, 2x 8800gtxs and a new 580gtx not to mention a couple of quad and i7-cores here and there. needing to be put to use so will sign up later this week. did it with pc-gamer and others a long time ago but stopped for no-reason which was poop. playstation folding is just shocking too! hardware pc's left long ago recycled hehe
That lot will bring our daily points up ;)

been a while but is the cpu and gpu clients still different or they got a program that can run both of them?