Twingo133.net Folding@Home Team!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dubz":228nhjz1 said:
I'm having issues with the program as it keeps crashing my PC :/
Dubz. Is your system clocked to run faster than spec as even the basic smp client program will find any weakness in an unstable system. If your running one of the beta clients, try the basic smp instead. The fah forum probably has the answer if you have a standard clock speed and smp causing the problem.

You can fold from anywhere, so long as the program can download work units and then upload back to the server. It doesn't need a permanent connection as it will wait if required

damn you weebob :)

My system is at factory clock and I'm running the basic smp.

The only thing I can think of is that I've had to do a lot of hard resets on my PC due to some virus that loaded itself into my BIOS which is now gone

I'll start leaving my playstation on to let it do folding then especially seeing as my electricity is paid for by you guys' taxes ;) haha
How do I join the 133.net group?

There should be a Team number section in the settings somewhere. Put in 210349

Parks.
Weebobs first post on page 1 may help. Unless theres been significant changes to PC as well as PS3.

I've just got home and I've downloaded the programme and it's running :D

I added the team number I assume it'll appear when my computer has done a bit of work

Imma leave it on overnight and see what happens