Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flowerpowerdave":13l1dftt said:
the onepc sounds like mr grumpy
You're right!! I'm the grouchiest person in the world. I'm always in a bad mood and I hate anyone or anything I come across ;)

I need your mods so bad, all of them. I had my Twingo on the Track at Assen a few weeks ago and it was way to much fun, I can only imagine how good your Twingo must be :) .

If I didn't just buy a (my first) house I would be spending so much money on the Twingo :twisted: .

I spend my evening well :lol:

@ 2:44

[youtube]VaLy6-pEhOs[/youtube]

@ 55s

[youtube]7u9hclx2Ew0[/youtube]

@ 31:10

[youtube]i_AyZMaEKuM[/youtube]

@ beginning

[youtube]x5Sg4FgChFU[/youtube]

@ 1:24

[youtube]hc375R7SczE[/youtube]

I think those porsche drivers bring their cars to garage. "I have been cought by a Renault Twingo!! My car is broken!!" Lol.

I love the car. It's the underdog. Your's got the power that mine is missing...

Keep up the racing! I will follow you!

Yes, last lap for a few years. I'm moving to Detroit, MI for a new job at Ford and I ship the cars overseas.

It will be dedicated to the track over there, I can't get it road legal. The E30 though, being 28 years old, will be a piece of cake in terms of homologation :)

Last Nurburgring GP laps on November 9th for a charity event (Race 4 Friends) and then I tow the car down to my parents' place before shipping it overseas.