• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup bits (wheels, interior, suspensions) - Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Yotah

I'v decided to take them and yes, I will pick them up from your place, as shipping
is far too expensive.

When could we meet? I think we have to do it better soon than later, as weather
will not stay this good, that long(Hope there is no snow in your region yet?)
For me only possibility is in weekends and next week and week after we have Christmas and New Year. I was even thinking about tomorrow.....!

One question still, as I only suddenly realized this : it is from a LHD car your are selling
this, yes? (as you are offering this on a UK forum, I was doubting all of a sudden)

Let me know what your possibilities are.

Regards,
Paul.

My car is french, so LHD :)

You can come and pickup tomorrow if you want, i'll be home. No snow here so far and weather seems to stay consistent...

I add my original RS steering wheel with buttons and connectors for the airbag and speed limiter/regulator.

I've used it for 50 000 km approx but took good care of it, cleaned it regularly, has no scratches or anything like that.

300€ plus shipping, negociable.

And the steering wheel I've used while waiting to receive my R2 wheel, used it for less than 700 miles!

Diameter 330 mm.

50€ + shipping.

JE_GT : I think you need to have all the wiring loom for the cruise control already in the car, which might not be easy to add if it wasn´t in the original options :(

BX14RE : the complete set of RS mats would go for 50€ + shipping I guess. Shipping should be approx 10 -15€. Or we can meet at the Nurburgring on a Sunday, that´s about half way between us and you´d get some laps in my passenger seat :D

Damn I just noticed this topic now and I want the floor mats as well. (they fit the Wind too)

Fook! :p

Then buy new ones :)

I'm not looking at making money but they're like new, they've done less than 10000km ( the driver's, the others being never used almost) so i don't sell cheaper.

yotah1":eermrgw4 said:
Then buy new ones :)

I'm not looking at making money but they're like new, they've done less than 10000km ( the driver's, the others being never used almost) so i don't sell cheaper.
I dont say you want to do money, i just say there are too expensive for "like new".
And no problem, i do that...good luck.

Up, price updates on first page, some photos coming soon, and winter tires added to the listing.

do you still have the Red Seatbelts? if you do, will you ship them to Italy?

Photos of the winter tires uploaded.

Marco, PM me if you want the belts, with your adress so i can get a quote for shipping :)

they are not for me, I asked because there was some one on the italian forum who was looking for them.
as soon as I figure out who was, I'm gonna tell you.
aw if someone else ask for them, never mind, sell to him.

what I'm looking for is the diffuser, do you have it?

yotah1":1cvt7swm said:
Ok no problem, keep me in the loop if you find the guy.
sure :D

yotah1":1cvt7swm said:
I've never had the diffuser, sorry :(
ok ok :D
just to know are you dismounting all the car, or just some parts?
Im, also, looking for all the wiring in the passenger's door.. :p (gotta try to fit and connect the temp sensor)

I´m just selling the parts I removed when I modified the car for the track.

I kept the wiring though, still need the windows to roll up and down otherwise the girlfriend might start yelling at me :D