• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup bits (wheels, interior, suspensions) - Frankfurt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested in the alloys but worried bout shipping :( how much would they b in total to be shipped to England?
Would love to get them re done in gloss black!!!

I must give a call to DPD as they are my shipping company to England, depends on weight and size (more weight than size in the case of the wheels). I recon it would add at least 100£ on the price to be honest.

Okay thank u it's only I'm weighing up pro race 1.2's in gloss black for £600 with tyres brand new against these I'm so not sure what to do!

holliedynamique":q5ylzjbr said:
Okay thank u it's only I'm weighing up pro race 1.2's in gloss black for £600 with tyres brand new against these I'm so not sure what to do!

If you get the 133 wheels get them posted direct to Spray shack to be painted then once there done he can post them to you ;)

Thanks Karl I can afford the wheels and the spraying it's just the tyres I'm worried bout cos I dnt think I could afford to replace any tyres once I pay out for the wheels :( Ahh decisions!

Always use your current wheels intill you have the cash to change the tyres on the RS wheels.

yotah1":150tg6dj said:
I must give a call to DPD as they are my shipping company to England, depends on weight and size (more weight than size in the case of the wheels). I recon it would add at least 100£ on the price to be honest.

If you could find out the total shipping cost that would be great cos if its no more than £120 ill go for these :)

Took some time tonight to take "decent" pictures of my parts.

Here are the photos of everything from my interior which is not yet sold.

Center console middle and bottom elements:

Stereo (speakers fit the original holes in the doors, 2 front + 2 rear)

Steering column up and down covers

RS floor mats

Rear passenger side panels

Trunk top cover

Trunk interior panel

Toolbox

Door under panels

Door interior cards

Floor carpet

A, B and C pillars covers (A = both sides of windshield, B = pillar between the two lateral windows, C = both sides of the trunk)

Twingogeekeo":2ihyzgk5 said:
Are they Focal speakers? if so front or rear?

They are focal speakers it says on page 1, he used to have both front and rear by the looks :) they look great!

I still have both front and rears. Picture shows one front and one rear :)

Wheels are sold to Hollie!

Little up to the topic ...

Dutchie doesn't give any news so far for the seats and seatbelts, so they are up for sale again. 450€ +shipping

KellyGT couldn't finalize the buying of the plastic panels, and I have someone interested in France but they are back up for sale too. 250€ + shipping

Hi.

I'm interested in the front seats and the the rear bench (total € 350,-), but I have to sort some things out.
Could I have an option on them, until next Saturday?

Thanks for advising if that is possible.

Regards,
Paul.

Paul, I just saw you´re close to Rotterdam. Don´t bother with shipping, you should drive here, it´s 450km away, mostly highway, no toll or anything in Germany, it will basically cost you only the fuel, so much cheaper than shipping indeed :)