Playstation 4

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ollie133cup":2mnwzqaz said:
Human players if you see in the corner one of them is on a tablet.

Ah right awesome! Is the whole thing online then? That would be sweet!

Im so excited for the PS4 its unreal... Im 22 for god sake last time i felt this giddy was waiting for the PS2 at launch hahha

Must try and get through till November some how.

Does anyone know if these are going to be region locked or any area?
I was told the PS3 was region free so i had my friend in Japan stay out on the streets to grab me one 6 months before the UK release but then Sony made them non-compatible so was wondering if this was going to be the same :(

And I'm sure I've just read there's a balls up with the latest ps3 firmware update :(

Woops, couldn't sleep and ended up ordering the mega bundle for £429.99 from Argos in the night. Delivery tomorrow :)

markhardy":3vq0vxwb said:
Woops, couldn't sleep and ended up ordering the mega bundle for £429.99 from Argos in the night. Delivery tomorrow :)

Cheaper than the Xbox one bundle I'm looking at lol, an Xbox one with 4 games and a plug and play charge kit is about £700, so stupidly expensive.

So happy I managed to get a sneaky order in for that bundle as its great value for money

My old 2007 40gb PS3 died today. Not sure if to fix it, get a new ps3 or too just get a ps4...........decisions decisions.

I only got gt6 last week though.