No85 Gordini Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
james, do you use a remote/ cable for the longer bulb exposure or just finger on teh button on the camera?

manofhow":2iwyzyjj said:
james, do you use a remote/ cable for the longer bulb exposure or just finger on teh button on the camera?
finger on the camera. We know it would of been better with a trigger but didn't have one so my gf and a friend held it down for us

cheers, was just asking, because been meaning to get one for ages for bulb setting but didnt know if worth it just for messing around, and as these where taken without i might not bother for now

Speaking to one of my colleagues apparently you can get a clip in eBay for about £2 for it. So I shall keep you all updated ;)

Cheers fella.

When I'm home I'll try to put all pics in the first thread to tidy it up abit me thinks.

Some more!!!

51a6b47c.jpg

72bd8938.jpg

d7474b9d.jpg

b3e827c5.jpg

c93cc2ca.jpg

12c03cc4.jpg

And some flooding

94240eb4.jpg

cd8e8d64.jpg

687e8eea.jpg

da7dc738.jpg

31b69534.jpg

c04174f1.jpg

047e5e4b.jpg

22c40bed.jpg

394c5263.jpg

Damn, this picture thread makes me want to buy a decent camera!

And the white RS spoiler is a lovely addition to your already mint Gordini!

They look awesome mate and i love the ones with my dini in. Need to do some on tarmac or with shorter grass though. We need to preorder some sun and get a meet up there. Take a BBQ and have a laugh.

Peter":35vz3afl said:
Damn, this picture thread makes me want to buy a decent camera!

And the white RS spoiler is a lovely addition to your already mint Gordini!

Cheers fella she is a little mint!

An get a decent camera and then the possibilities are endless as you can see!

BBQ ON THE HILL WHOOP