No. 2 is no more :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I'm pretty thankful to come out of it unscathed! Poor little car did take a fair whack! Have already recovered the 2/50 Silverstone plaque from her which I shall cherish forever! Not sure what direction to go in next really, need to see where I stand after insurance is all sorted! Any ideas? I am struggling to think of a car I will enjoy driving as much as I did this one!

TheGow":kago02g6 said:
Thanks guys, I'm pretty thankful to come out of it unscathed! Poor little car did take a fair whack! Have already recovered the 2/50 Silverstone plaque from her which I shall cherish forever! Not sure what direction to go in next really, need to see where I stand after insurance is all sorted! Any ideas? I am struggling to think of a car I will enjoy driving as much as I did this one!

Go for a new style 133 maybe? or new 200?

Just seen the pictures...I'm shocked never expected the damage to be quite that much for some reason! So glad you made it out in one piece. Good to see that renaults claim of safety being one of their selling points is being proved right!! Feel sorry for the poor car though :-(

TheGow":ysdxqpfg said:
3/50 is for sale. Get them to buy you that

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-c...one-gp-3dr-stoke-on-trent-fpa-201243489752134

Buy number 3 and then put your 2/50 badge on it and then it's like nothing happened

That's not a twi...oh wait...it is! S**t!
This thread needs a "Some viewers may find this distressing" tag on it now! :p

Wow, what was the lorry driver doing? the little Twingo has surprised me how well it held up! Glad you're okay though!!

Christ on a bike, heartbreaking sight! Glad to hear you're ok though mate. Looks as though they can surely take a beating!

I've decided that I'm going to get a canvas print of her done and stick the Silverstone plaque on the bottom corner, like a signature! Most of the pics I have of her are quite low res though so I set you wonderful people the challenge of looking through your snaps from various meets where our paths have crossed I'm order to find something suitable!

That looks terrible, poor car :( as said on here many times, I'm glad you came out of that unscathed! Hopefully you find a good wee pic of your car and remember it for all the good times :) x

s**t thats a lot worse than i imagined it would look like.

and yer chris if there is any pics in the thread that chicken put up let me know and i will send you the high res ones