No. 2 is no more :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGow

Reaction score
I am absolutely devastated that number 2/50 is no more as of 10 o clock this morning. Was on a main road indicating and waiting to turn right into my girlfriends driveway when a lorry came ploughing into the back of me. I remember looking in the rear view mirror and engaging first gear as it didn't seem to be slowing down enough but by that time it was too later and the once beautiful back end of Roxy was smashed. Looks certain to be a write off and while I am glad that no one has been hurt I am gutted to lose my baby!

Now have to go through the insurance ordeal and get everything tidied up and see what I have left to play with and take a trip car shopping, although I know already that it will be extremely difficult to replace her!

I was rather proud to have number 2 and feel awful that, while under my possession, this has happened :(

Sorry to bring such sad news on a Sunday!

I hope all of your twingo's are still treating you well and you are all appreciating such fun cars as they deserve!

Gutted :(

But at the end of the day, so long as your (everyone's) all right, its just a car thats been damaged

Mate thats rubbish :( no wonder you are gutted. As everyone else said though, the most important thing is you are ok and are here to tell the tale.

Are u gonna get another twingo?

singlespeed":3fjomz5l said:
Gutted :(

But at the end of the day, so long as you're (everyone's) all right, its just a car thats been damaged

+1

Sucks but at least you're fine

Bad luck mate glad your ok.

What was the lorry drivers reason for hittin u up the arse he must of seen u??