New phone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

Reaction score
I need a new phone, the iPhone is still too big and (I hate saying this) but useless for what I want it for.

I get 20 odd emails a day and love the ease of use the Blackberry has for it's client. Plus it's far smaller than the iPhone (Please Apple, I love you more than anyone ever, please bring out an iPhone Nano without any of the "crap" attached to it. I don't need a 32GB harddrive or 48,0000000 applications. I want to call / text / email.

So... what phone do I get? Torch? Updated Bold? Thoughts?

Are htcs not about the same size as iPhones? My mate just got a desire and swears by it, but it's got like a 4" screen I think!

(ps I don't really know much about other phones but the iPhone so I'll shhh now :))

BEJ_2011":3qv4n4bx said:
Are htcs not about the same size as iPhones? My mate just got a desire and swears by it, but it's got like a 4" screen I think!

I have a blackberry couldnt say :lol:

Most HTC phones, as far as I'm aware, are about the same size as the iPhone. I like little phones.

htc desire hd is an amazing phone and would b perfect for u but it is big and a little heavy :?

Lol, you'll regret asking for that Rob!

Is the Torch good then? I like it's size better than the iPhone...

i havnt touched a torch but a few people at work have them and they all say they are the worst phones ever!!

The Torch is the slidy one with the Blackberry OS6 isn't it?

BTW, welcome Leanne (I love that name :) )

See i like my bold but also like the part of upgrading that gives me something new and different. I can't imagine the update of my 9700 is much different to what I have now.

Al":3raf9hxu said:
Lol, you'll regret asking for that Rob!

Is the Torch good then? I like it's size better than the iPhone...

Well i love the Torch... touch screen as well as a proper keyboard...nice OS...smooth... perfect for me

some people dont like it but im not sure why... ive never used a different blackberry though so i wouldn't be able to compare it... it's miles better than my iPhone 3G as that was getting old and tired and was sooo slow.. not getting an iPhone 4 as i cant justify the cost on a phone really... and the torch does everything the iPhone does really.

And we could still BBM stuff? Like Karl sends me. **shudder**

saying that there is a app now that works on all bb's and iphone and it is the same as bb messenger to.

matbry01":1gzu84cw said:
saying that there is a app now that works on all bb's and iphone and it is the same as bb messenger to.

u mean "whats app"
free instant messenger :mrgreen: