Maggi's Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stolen this pic from Karl.

This is where it's rubbing...

Mostly, I'm guessing, as a result of 205s rather than 195s
Best idea's on a postcard as to how to resolve, can I just sand it back?

good old vax ruining this shot!!

Car friend!! minus my face!

You can just see where it has scrapped.

Also I may like to add i was allowed to drive Amy today so i can see the difference in the suspension. I was really surprised at how comfortable they were. They were at 10 clicks from soft. Then adjusted to 20 clicks from soft and I would say that's about the same as cup suspension but with a little more subtlety perhaps. Very compliant.

I wonder if the liner could be heated with a heat gun and pushed back so its not sticking out. Depends if its thermoplastic which it could well be being soft flexible stuff

Possibly.

Ill get the replacement bolts this week and will refit and look at the arch then. Will also raise her and trim the flaps back to avoid scraping so much :p

Heat might work, I've no idea what that part is protecting though? Would I foul something the other side pushing it back?

Forgot to add this: from JMR
u9uru7yg.jpg

What a top bloke!

The RS on coilovers looks so much better.. Caz's RS looks like a 4x4 compared to the Panda car :mrgreen:

Oh and those plastic lips underneath the car will remove themselfs. I already lost a half one on speedbumps :p

MovingShadow":132xdwwp said:
The RS on coilovers looks so much better.. Caz's RS looks like a 4x4 compared to the Panda car :mrgreen:

Oh and those plastic lips underneath the car will remove themselfs. I already lost a half one on speedbumps :p

Hmm now I'll actually take that as a compliment because I drive her like a 4x4!! Ain't no curb I'm afraid of going up! Funny Cuz I drive her rough have over 40k and my ball joints and arms are still looking fab! Whoop whoop

It's rubbing whilst not moving! Not adjusted anything from factory yet. Waiting for a new bolt and I'm doing that and adjusting the top mounts tomorrow evening. Will need bringing up at least 10mm if not more.

I'm totally unsure how ollie had his lower and managed to move at all!