FCS - Your Feedback Please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":d75nzqvq said:
And the photographer... From what I've seen he can only have pictured say half the cars. And even then some of the shots are a little... Cough... Amateur
The back half of my car was chopped off :?

Well coming through the recommended entrance me and Carrie weren't even photographed so half a car is better than nothing. Also... Did he use an iPhone to take them? :lol:

maggi112":1qp9qzeo said:
Well coming through the recommended entrance me and Carrie weren't even photographed so half a car is better than nothing. Also... Did he use an iPhone to take them? :lol:

Hey least we didn't drive through mud...win win I say, even if we didn't have our picture taken

maggi112":2l784xe7 said:
Oh and if you bought more than one ticket you both didn't get all the goodies. You got like a supplementary bag to the first without the nice key ring.

Next year deffo buying two tickets separately rather than 2 on one purchase as it just doesn't work.

And the tent agreed on food. I ended up spending more on a burger van as we were starving. And as Carrie is veggie she simply wasn't catered for by anyone!
My friend who bought a VIP ticket got exactly the same goodies as me in his bag as were in mine... I'd complain if I was you lol! I seemed to have all the goodies everyone is talking about despite the fact I collected mine later on (when the queues had died down).

Yeah precisely, if I knew I had to cater for 300 people I'd take at least double what I needed. Also the tent seemed unmanned this year, so anyone could just waltz in and help themselves. There didn't seem to be anyone checking for VIP badges.

Think I remember seeing yours.

Hopefully next year will address most of these issues and will be better!

I still think its as good as the people you go with and I therefore had an awesome time regardless

poweller23":2fo5i4ec said:
Really enjoyed it for my first FCS many more to come thanks to
Everyone for making me feel welcome
:)

Wait till next time youll just get abuse :lol:

maggi112":1yygl7ku said:
We're meant to be.
The photographer missed a few of the Twingo's as he got up as we were going down the hill and changed locations. So I think about 6 of us may not have had our cars photographed.