Fcs tickets

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":32cud0c8 said:
So I got my tracking number from dave which comes up with posted 7th and progressing through their system.

Progressing might be a slight stretch.

:lol: who else is waiting?
just you probably :lol:

Your not the only one, Havent received mine just yet.. Ill try and be patient :/

Picked mine and Cazs up this morning. They arrived yesterday at the local delivery office. They filled out a form to put in the door to tell me, but then decided to keep it with the packet rather than Informing me :lol:

Don't you love royal mail :)

maggi112":298sb9x8 said:
Picked mine and Cazs up this morning. They arrived yesterday at the local delivery office. They filled out a form to put in the door to tell me, but then decided to keep it with the packet rather than Informing me :lol:

Don't you love royal mail :)
:? At least they turned up, despite your posties best efforts.

See you Saturday Eve/Sunday :cool:

i will see u saturday evening :)

can i pay on gate? decided to go but no point vip coz i dont have pingu no more

sounds great mate

cant wait to to show u round the local town, u all need a midlands experience in your live

JamesGT":3fdbak9k said:
Thats a point, is anybody up for a little night out on the Saturday?
Dowt I will be able to. Bar at the hotel for me

Mine arrived. It could be me being blind but I don't see entry gate 8 on the map they provide? lol.

I've got a spare car pass I can give you on the day mate, or meet on the saturday evening. Me and Jake are driving up on Saturday afternoon so we'll be about :)

JE_GT":9pgl04p7 said:
I've got a spare car pass I can give you on the day mate, or meet on the saturday evening. Me and Jake are driving up on Saturday afternoon so we'll be about :)
I'm drivin up on the day mate busy on the Saturday. Could meet sunday