Fcs tickets

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesw

Reaction score
Hey guys..

Just woundering if many people have received there tickets yet ?. Maybe me just being eager but still waiting for mine to come :|

If you ordered direct from the FCS website, you should be getting them soon, or even have them already. If you have ordered them through the links on Twingo133.net , Clio197.net or Meganesport.net then Dave will be ordering the tickets as one batch and mailing them all out with VIP bands as required, a couple of weeks before the show.

Perfect,cheers for that.. I orderd them through dave so atleast I know I'm not the only one. In no rush for them just saw alot of people on FCS Facebook page receiving there's so was just checking :)

maggi112":2pu9pq2l said:
My post office has a habit of posting stuff the the return address, which is always clearly labeled return to in big bold block capitals :lol:
Maybe thats where your going wrong. I Just put "sender - House number, Post code" in slightly smaller writing than the main address, as this is only meant as a backup or info for the recipient.

If I remember corectly, last years tickets were sent recorded or at least signed for postage. Certainly not a second class stamp lashed on them.

I've tried both! Even stamped on the back and it turned up to the office. Thing is its not always easy to see what they're doing on the screen. They really are useless (and unhelpful and generally miserable) at the rickmansworth office

I always get post for some guy that lives in Danbury in Essex. How the Royal Mail get it confused with Banbury I'll never know! The chap in Danbury sent me a 'thank you' card once for forwarding all his post on lol. It'd be interesting to see if he got our post but if he does he never forwards it on, might explain some of the missing letters over the years.

Even sending stuff recorded these days doesn't always guarantee it will get there in time any more though Neil. It does make it easier to trace though.

Just to say I have got my FCS stuff so people should start getting theirs :)

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjExLTAwMzk4LmpwZw.jpg

maggi112":2obwortj said:
Nope nothing here yet

Really don't understand that, I live further away from you but got it before you :/ must have a dreadful sorting office near you

Usually alright for stuff coming to me. Strange. I'm leaving mine Wednesday night to carries so really need them before then! Might email dave for a tracking number as without I can't really look for them. But I'll leave it till tomorrow as he might think I'm pestering lol

My tickets turned up today. Had to go and sign for them from the post office as we were out

So I got my tracking number from dave which comes up with posted 7th and progressing through their system.

Progressing might be a slight stretch.

:lol: who else is waiting?