F1 fans?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you cant fault his passion and hunger to win. hes a born racer and you can see how much he wants to win. but theres ways to go about it. the incident with massa wouldnt of happened if he didnt lose his had after the coming together at the hairpin. he got frustrated following people and started diving in. bit more patients and he would of got round them anyway, hes one of the best out there but could be even better. button could of done with some of that aggression though rather than trying to be mr smooth all the time, he may of got round alonso and vettel.

Daveyb133":3oldnzkg said:
you cant fault his passion and hunger to win. hes a born racer and you can see how much he wants to win. but theres ways to go about it. the incident with massa wouldnt of happened if he didnt lose his had after the coming together at the hairpin. he got frustrated following people and started diving in. bit more patients and he would of got round them anyway, hes one of the best out there but could be even better. button could of done with some of that aggression though rather than trying to be mr smooth all the time, he may of got round alonso and vettel.

To be fair to Lewis, if you watch Massa at the hairpin, he does turn in very early comparable to the line he had committed to. It was pretty optimistic - but you kind of have to be at monaco (A kin to Schumacher on lap 1 for eg).
And for Massa's actual crash that ended his race, Lewis had got alongside Massa going into the tunnel having just got so much better drive out of the previous corner - and Felipe just slid wide into the barriers trying to stay with him round the outside.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13589541.stm

Max":1far6qnu said:
Wonder if the BBC will cover it till the end?

i was just thnking that.!!
also why the hell are some of the drivers still in there cars????????

Snap wondered how long the BBC would last!

Think I'm gonna go take the car out, for some beading pics!!

everybody wake up!!!! they are restarting soon!!!!!

altho will b behind the safety car and its gona start raining again in a min :roll:

Unreal race, button wins with 6 pit stops! amazing, still would have been amazing to see schumacher on the podium again he was so close!

that was amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
button was unreal!!!!race of his life!!!!!!
so glad we got that after all the waiting!!

Beat race of the season by a clear mile! Button was pure awesome! That's twice this season he's hunted down the front runners! This time it paid off!!

A great race but thats why I only watch F1 when it rains... Give me touring cars, drag racing or rallying any day

That was a pretty great race. :) shame about the couple of hour wait in the middle, but the racing was pretty awesome.

Also, thought that marshal was going to get clobbered when he stumbled back across the track. Scary moment there.

Edit: found the link. This was the marshal who was very lucky really....
https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13748154.stm

cant belive no-one has mentioned a certain race that may have taken place yesterday..........

or is everyone bored of vettel winning and button/hamilton slipping further away from the pace :cry: :cry:

i was out so only caught bits of it but im gona watch it again later and see how bad it really was :roll: