F1 fans?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, im glad you've posted in here.. this forum seems dead when it comes to F1.

I did enjoy the british GP alot, shame about alot of things (dont wanna give it away before you've watched it!)

It was nice that Vettel didnt win for a change...but then again i watch him on top gear and i thought he was such a nice guy!

(also reply to your pm!!! lol)

i thought that vettel came off amazingly well on top gear! :cool:
i cant belive buttons pit stop :cry: :cry:

that was the only bit really saw and i wished i hadnt :lol:

yh he really did

Naa nor do i ... they practice soo much i couldn't believe it when i saw it

It was one of those really unfortunate mistakes. Can see how it happened, just a bit upsetting that it did.

Was a good race, though a shame for Lewis it wasn't wet for a bit longer, was good to see Vettel off the top step again, even if not by far.

i liked the fact that there was two races going on between two sets of drivers on the last lap.

Formula 1 continues to frustrate me with the level of Team involvement!!!
"Mark, back off from Sebastian"
It pissed me off something chronic! Drivers should just be let to DRIVE!

On another note, my Dad and I had a good chuckle at one of the McLaren Techs, waving the lollypop man goodbye as if to say "You fucked up, you're going home...." :lol:

Was pretty dicey, don't think Button was the least happy!

i was waiting for mark to just radio back saying f**k off :twisted:
red bull have always said never any team orders and plus vettel is sooo far ahead would it have made a diff??

so anyone fancy a wager on a german not winning his home gp???

i hear there may b a certain aussie or pommie with something to say???
(shame it aint 2 pommies) :roll:

Vettel seems too tense/stressed due to it being his home gp...kinda like he feels too much pressure on him which is making him under perform here.

Hamilton was truly stunning in Q3... i was surprised by the huge gap between hamilton and button though...it's like hamilton can really push and attack with a sub-standard car whereas with button everything has to be perfect for him to be able to set a good time

I know one think though, the race tomorrow should be great, really looking forward to it!

rob on a more personal level who's gona get more points 2moz bmw or renault?? :p :p

:lol:

What a brilliant race!!
So much action, uncertainty on who would win it right up the closing laps.

Fantastic!

unreal drive from hamilton, seems vettels starting to struggle!

thought it was another great race :mrgreen:
glad McLaren got top spot :mrgreen: was gutted for button :( but maybe thats karma for the horrific head and shoulders ad he's done :lol: :lol: :lol:

vettel did seem to struggle abit today compared to normal.

what an epic race :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

same, good race, would have loved a one two for Mclaren but there ya go, thats racing!

Great for Button on hiss 200th race winning where he claimed his first Victory! But can't vettels car brake just a couple times to bring it closer together in the championship lol