Dog Bone - A Twingo Tail

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mazmaz":8pvju7to said:
today I look under my car to change the oil (actually couldn't manage to remove the oil filter -_- loose my tool )

but I found this

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfhtagn/with/13357201954/

I don't know if i have to screw the screw more or the Vibratec dog bone it's just shitty
I don't think the bolt has come lose, it looks like the shoulders on the rubber bush are not big enough and the dog bone as moved over it, if you look at mine above you will see a different arrangement with the Powerflex. It looks like they may have to carry out some kind of mod such as a large washer to prevent the dog bone from moving over the rubber bush.

Have the dog bone mount from vibratechnic next week, already have the other two mounts installed. Haven't seen anyone with all 3 installed. Should be interesting with it installed, but then again I've had the other 2 for three years now, dint really notice vibrations

Twingogangster83":2tj8d2xn said:
Is it "Road" or "Race" ?

And this is my dog bone .....
Same as mine - so the standard design will fit a RS, except with the 12mm mod, which I've got the drill for. ;)

Spitfire1":m1v0ntvv said:
mazmaz":m1v0ntvv said:
today I look under my car to change the oil (actually couldn't manage to remove the oil filter -_- loose my tool )

but I found this

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfhtagn/with/13357201954/

I don't know if i have to screw the screw more or the Vibratec dog bone it's just shitty
I don't think the bolt has come lose, it looks like the shoulders on the rubber bush are not big enough and the dog bone as moved over it, if you look at mine above you will see a different arrangement with the Powerflex. It looks like they may have to carry out some kind of mod such as a large washer to prevent the dog bone from moving over the rubber bush.

yep I think you're right

I send an email to vibratecnics

the point since some miles the car do not have anymore vibration at cold start

and the gear stick don't move like original twingo

so seem's perfect setting ^^
maybe i will leave it like this, as the vibratecs with rubber in good position ad a lot of vibration

According to vibratechnics it lack 2 spawer washer on my dog bone

I guess munson001 forget to ship them

I think I will stop to buy second hand stuff -_-