Maggi's Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
This will be more of a blog/chat. And a chance to pic whore as and when...

As she stands:

2011 Cup in Black and White ID Pack with Black cup alloys
H.O.D. 6,000k Headlamp Bulbs
5050 SMD 501 Bulbs all round
Gloss Black Spoiler
Gloss Black Badges
Megane interior light (with map lights) with 5050 SMD 501's and footwell courtesy lights
Pressed Metal number plates
Genuine Twingo boot liner/organiser (the only one I've ever seen!)
BC Racing Coilovers
Gloss Black 182 wheels (Current ContiSport Contact 3's on the rear and the new Maxxis MAZ1's on the front they came with)
Carbon air box with black silicone intake pipes and front pipe (trimmed till desired induction achieved :D )
Black Brake Calipers
Alpine IDA-X305s headunit
Pioneer TS-Q131C Componenets up front
Pionner Coaxials in the rear
Pioneer TS-WX110A Underseat subwoofer
Lowered seat rails
Flocked Dash Parts
Glacier white heater controls and speedo/tachometer rings

Up next:
Brakes need new pads, so will be replacing pads, discs, fluids and hoses.
Hopefully a rear diffuser in gloss black
Few interior parts to be resprayed in gloss black (after I found halfords paint can pick up marks when warmed sufficiently)
Wanting some cams :lol:

maggi112":95nfp555 said:
More of a blog I guess.
about time really :mrgreen:

A bit lower than mine. Have you had the geometry setup yet? With the wipers still off, I guess not

Nope not yet. I've also just realised... Can't get my jack under her :lol: right mate getting her up in the air lol

Jack then wouldn't take it high enough to get stands under :(

Two bits of 6x2 wood 18" long. Put these infront of the wheels and drive forwards. Instant low rise ramps :)

6aqysuba.jpg

She's not really friendly with my drive anymore!

Just taken Amy (the car) for a run. Ride is pretty good at 10 clicks each, far better than I'd expected tbh! More supple than even standard cup.

There's some front rubbing issues (of course) which I will hopefully look at tomorrow. It's only low speed though, the inside lip of the front arch, not sure the best way to stop it, but I suspect my tyres don't help. Other than that... the tracking is properly out. Makes me wonder if I fitted something wrong :lol: steering wheel is a good few degrees to the right for dead on :S gonna get her in for geometry this week hopefully

I took her down my road over every hench speed bump. I took her into Rickmansworth town centre too to see how she fared. Only scraped on the tallest (the ones you have to have a wheel either side) and I didn't really slow down enough looking back :lol: not bad really considering the drop. I'm pretty happy!

Biggest plus... turn in is instantaneous, no roll that's worth speaking of at all and it feels very balanced.

They're like buses. You wait ages for one then 3 come along at once...

Today she got a clean.

nane9ejy.jpg

I'm ashamed to say she needed it badly!
Wolfs Decon gel picked up loads

Part way through another twingo joined her

dedegeva.jpg

And the finished pictures will come tomorrow after a drive out hopefully.