• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Xbox 360 Arcade/Forza2/20GB HDD bundle - Mint - £50 (ono)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMR

Reaction score
Mint, just as new condition XBOX 360 Arcade version (which originally came without a HDD)
20GB HDD bought later and is included in this sale.

Bundle packed with FORZA MOTORSPORT 2 and Viva Piñata.

1 x XBOX 360 Arcade Console
1 x 256MB Memory unit
1 x 20GB Hard Drive
2 x genuine Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controllers, both including rechargeable battery pack, and AA battery holders just in case.
1 x charging cable for Wireless Controllers
1 x Mains cable/ transformer 240v
1 x Composite TV cable and scart adaptor
1 x Advanced Scart Cable

Pics below show everything other than the 256mb memory unit - this is boxed with it now, I just forgot to photograph it

I am open to offers on the console/bundle above, I dont really know what sort of price these go for.

Also, have a few games, if you want to add these or buy them separately let me know
Probably be looking at around £5 each for the games if that sounds interesting....

FORZA Motorsport 3
F1 2010
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
ACE Combat 6 - Fires of Liberation
Split Second Velocity

Everything is just like new, the console works perfectly, been on it this morning, has been well looked after, all vents etc are clean and free from any dust as you can hopefully see from pics.

Any questions drop me a PM

Delivery for the console I'd expect to be around £15

SOLD :D

To Dazza1.

All of the things shown in the picture with the box will be included, the memory card is now in with one of the wireless controllers.
I'll pack Project Gotham Racing 4 in with it for you - its a great game if you like driving games - very arcadey but still realistic graphics.

Still have a few games if anyone else interested
Probably be looking at around £5 each for the games

FORZA Motorsport 3
F1 2010
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
ACE Combat 6 - Fires of Liberation
Split Second Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.