suspension geometry cost

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
difficult to answer. do you have camber bolts for your coilovers ? do you have fully adjustable top mounts for camber / castor ? if so, it should be straight forward. a reasonable hour to do your front. rears are non adjustable unless you use camber plates. anywhere from 60-150 depending on what equipment they use and the skill level of the person doing the job. you're only getting charged labour rates really and it should take 1-2 hours maximum for a full set up, or if you just want the fronts done then an hour.

can't really give you prives nathan, but i'm sure there will be other guys who've had this done who can give you the price they paid

I've used Demon Tweeks for my set-up, initial 4 wheel check including front toe adjustment was £39.00, after that they charge by the hour.

For the front, unless you have adjustable top mounts then you are looking at camber bolts for the camber and just your toe being adjusted, there is no real caster adjustment on the RS, unlike the GT you can mess about with the bottom ball joint. For the rears you are looking at shims for both toe and camber (I got mine from Pure motorsport) but you will need to have the check done first so you can then order what is required should you need it.

Hope this helps

Rob.

corner weighting can also help but might be a bit over the top if you want each corner set up perfectly etc etc