Silverstone black colour

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confirm Monday if that helps? Had mine done before I picked her up!

This mite b too reflective and won't give u an accurate colour match, but worth a try.
IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Cheers, hmmmm nothing for "deep black" or "noir profond" on the system, 205-339 is classed as....

1 RENAULT 205339 NOIR GRAND BRILLANT which google tells me is "BIG SHINY BLACK" lol.

From the pictures it looks like 205-339 to me.

Sorry Simon, not realy a help with the silverstone black, but I had the same problems with the Gordini white when getting my RS spoiler painted. In the end, we went for a close match with the swatches and then a little bit of extra blue.

The original Gordini white spoiler was a perfect match to the white trims on the new Twingo's and I wouldn't be surprised if the Silverstones share the same black trim option as the new model as well ;)

OK Cat, ill go with it, im pretty positive its the one, they use 205-339 on alot of the new range aswell (inc megane's). 339 is a solid black anyway and thats exactly what it looks like in the picture above.