• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scangauge II - As new, boxed - £100 posted

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMR

Reaction score
As above, for sale is an 'as new' Scangauge II multifunction trip computer and diagnostic scanning tool.

I've had this fitted to the Twingo for about 4 or 5 months, due to buying a new car, this is no longer needed.

Pics show, it is in as new condition, even with the brand new unused velcro mounting strips, instructions etc.

These are at least £125 from reputable UK suppliers, this one came from OBDii off Amazon at that price.

Price : - As this is in mint, unmarked condition I'm looking for around £100 delivered.

Item can be collected from Notts/Lincs area by prior arrangement, with a nominal amount deducted for no carriage. Otherwise 1st class recorded delivery.

Links to manufacturers webpage
https://www.scangauge.com/products/scangaugeii/

This particular unit has the X-gauge and Performance Gauges installed from new.
This allows

0-60mph times
Standing 1/4mile time
Usual features:
MPG for daily driving, yesterday, since last fill
Air intake temp
Revs
Instant MPG
Engine load
Throttle position etc etc
Diagnostic scanning for checking and clearing error codes

Live instant MPG allows you to adjust your driving style to get most mpg if you're making the most of your tank full of fuel!!

Pics

SGiic.jpg

SGiia.jpg

SGiib.jpg

Ok Dazza, PM me if you want any more info or pics.
Comes with the 6ft cable that you plug into the OBDii port in the glovebox.

Trail the cable under the dash to the centre console and bobs your uncle.
I put mine in the drink holder area in front of the Gordini badge and edition number.

They do fit better in non Gordinis.

Sold to the man over there. :D

Great transaction.
Also a pleasure doing business with you Dazza. :)