• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still doing these and what colour are they coated with? And prices and p&p still same?

Cheers

Yeah still doing those.

Prices & Shipping still the same, 105 GBP to UK.

It is painted with gray priming paint, needs wet sanding and actual color paint :)

Kawka any news on the new surprise parts yet ??? Also does anyone make an engine cover for the 133 same as 172/182 Clio ???

Liamcrankgt16":3s9i4xvf said:
How do I order one of these spoilers?
Thanks

Nothing changed, all as explained in the first page. Here it is:

kawka_22":3s9i4xvf said:
4. How to buy.
If you are decided you want to buy the spoiler, PM me on the forum, or send me an e-mail. You can choose one of payment methods I described below, or you can suggest your own way of paying me.
Don't forget to let me know where you are from. In case you are not from UK the shipping might cost a little bit more.
After seeing you are interested, and finding payment method that works for us both, I will give you my payment details so you can finish it, and after that send me your address information.
I will ship the spoiler the very next day after receiving the payment and PM or mail you Tracking Number so you can check where the package is at any given time.

5. Payment methods.
- PayPal GIFT / Family & Friends Transfer (Most prefered, no fees, instant transfer, easiest)

Sorry guys for delaying so much with the news but people went crazy with orders, I guess they felt the sun and all wanted to buy spoilers at once!
As soon as I am able get my hands on it and take some sneak-peak photos I will post here! :-/

Thanks fenster!

Just received my spoiler, very quick delivery and seems like a great quality made spoiler. Now all I need to do is paint it and get t on the car!

Hope you'll like it, spoilers still for sale if anyone else is interested! :)

Hello again everyone!

Today I became a Silver Trader on your forums! My RS Spoiler are still available, just PM me if you are interested and we'll get all the details sorted out to make you a happy customer.

PS. Hot info! MOST LIKELY I will post first photos of DIFFUSER for your Twingos over the next week :) Stay tuned!

Unfortunately there are more problems than I thought, will have to fix all of these before I am able to sell the diffuser to any of you guys :(

AFe8Sn5.jpg

As an evidence of works being in progress :)

Spoilers available all the time, we've started with a Facebook page (it is still in works, just started). Would really appreciate if anyone with account on Facebook could like it and maybe post a quick photo of his car with my spoiler mentioning your opinion about the service! Thanks! :)

www.facebook.com/KawkaTuning